Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Naked in public

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #7882 at 27,Mar,09 18:55
Have you ever gone naked in public? If yes where?

Similar topics: 1.Outfoor nudity / flashing   2.Naked In Public Stories   3.Naked 24/7   4.Naked in Public   5.Naked in Public  

New Comment

Comments:
By #10886 at 09,Apr,09 15:08
I spend lots of time at Playalinda Beach on Floridas east coast. It is a clothing optional beach. Anyone in Fl want to meet???
By #214882 at 24,Jan,12 21:49
Not been to Playalinda yet. Haulover is closer.
By #240539 at 29,Mar,12 15:23
The hundreds of people at Haulover daily is fantastic, we should all meet there!

By #237500 at 01,Mar,12 12:57
a few years ago me and my ex girlfriend decided to go to the beach. it was one of the rare nice summer days we had and it was hot, so we went in the dunes and sunbathed for a while, eventually we decided to get naked. we thought what the hell no one can see us so we did it. We started egging each other on and dared each other to walk to the sea front which is over a 250 metres away. She upped the stakes by saying that she would lead me there and back by the cock! I was nervous because we were far away from the nudist section and they are restricted at the best of times as to what you can do. Anyway there was only a few adults there so we went for it. it was such a turn on that i had a big erection and she made us slowly walk there and slowly walk back, with anyone nearby clearly able to see what was happening. we made it back and laughed about it but were both really horny and wanted sex. I told her to suck me off first otherwise i wouldn't have lasted 2 mins! I came she swallowed and we had a 10 minute break and then we started to fuck. I bent her over on her hands and knees doggystyle and start fucking her and pulling her blonde ponytail which she loved, and sticking a finger up her ass which always eventually made her cum, it wasnt long before i noticed a guy watching us from over the dune. I carried on fucking and my heartrate went through the roof because it was so horny, so i told my ex to not look straight away but someone's watching. She moaned "what"(still fucking)she couldn't believe it either but she said "don't stop!" fuck me it made me even hornier, i said to her why don't we ask him over to watch? (still fucking at this point) she glanced back with another moan and said ok, she was pretty freaky sexually which was fine by me. I looked at him and waved him over. He ducked down thinking he'd been busted and that i was going to kick his ass, he eventually popped back up peering through the dune grass, and my ex still on all fours being fucked balanced on one hand and waved him over, he slowly got up and came over the ridge. we had only seen him from the waist up, and now realised he was nursing a rock hard chubby 5 incher from his pulled down shorts. He said nothing and slowly walked over. His cock looked great, curving upwards like a stubby banana, he started wanking and watching from a safe distance watching intently. I was getting close and so was my ex to cumming, my ex was watching every stroke of the guys cock and so was i, kelly my ex started moaning louder and came on my cock, the guy looked like he couldn't control himself any longer, i just said "whoa don't cum yet, I'm not ready" Kelly said still catching her breath "yeah slow down, don't cum yet" smiling at him, he slowed down and his cock looked ready to pop, I was near to cumming so I said to him come closer, he took a bit of persuading but he came closer, every step took him a bit closer to kellys face, I said to kelly "let him cum on you", she looked back unsure but i smiled and reassured her, fucking ever harder, I wanted to cum on kellys ass and I'd let him have her face and back. "you ready?" he just nodded biting his bottom lip and started really wanking hard. Kelly suddenly reached up and smacked his hand away and started wanking his cock for him and then licking his balls so his cock was pointing over her shoulder, I pulled out and spurted the most cum i think i've ever shot on her ass back and back of her head, some hit the top of the guys thigh! And thats all it took, the guy moaned really loud and blam!! I can honestly say I've never seen so much cum in all my life, he spurted kellys face, mouth, some went in her eye so she redirected it over her shoulder (still pumping him) so it hit her back,top of her ass and on my belly and legs. The guys legs nearly gave way . We all sat down to catch our breaths, after a couple of minutes, kelly says "i need a piss" she'd been drinking water all afternoon, so had I but i was ok. "you" she says looking at the guy, "take your t-shirt off" the guy had no shorts or shoes but had left his t-shirt on . he did as he was told, "lie down there" pointing at a flat patch of sand. "What you doing?" She smiled at me and said "shut up and lie next to him", i saluted her sarcasticly and did as i was told. She kicks my left leg to the side and this strangers right leg to the side, so my right leg and his left leg are together and stands right over us with one foot near each of our balls, i hadn't noticed that the other guy had started wanking again, kelly parted her lips, and starts frigging herself over us, and starts fingering her ass, quickly making herself cum again no sooner does she cum then she parts her pussy lips again and without warning, piss is gushing down on me, she sways her hips so we both get splashed with loads of piss, and thrusting her hips forward so we get covered from head to toe. I liked golden showers, and she done it for me before but i wasn't expecting it now! the other guy moaned and i realised he was close to cumming again. Kelly aims her piss at the tip of his cock. This guy had obviously never seen as such action and had never expected to be invited this close, or even allowed to watch. He must have been in heaven, it was pretty damn horny for us to. kellys piss subsided and she wiped her pussy dry with the guys t-shirt! . He was ready to cum again, Kelly kneels down and grabs my arm and drags me down and makes me do the same, "come here" she says to him, He gets up with his hard on waving around and she starts wanking his cock in front of us, before i could say or do anything, kelly puts her other arm around me and holds me close whilst still wanking this guy, and he cums with an almighty gush again! spraying me, kellys face and tits, then back into my face again. Then with the cum in her mouth and on her face she french kisses me with cum dribbling down my chin and hers and making me lick it off her nipples. He got up got dressed said thank you and left! Kelly looked at me and did a naughty laugh, coz it was so wrong but it was so fucking horny, and told me that was a big fantasy of hers, if only she had told me sooner!. I have never experienced anything like it before or since. If someone is watching you fuck, let em join in or watch, unless they're pig ugly or wierd
By #11431 at 12,Mar,12 13:30
what a brilliant experience .. lucky 3 .
By #1501 at 29,Mar,12 06:53
Great tale... Very horny!

By #3997 at 27,Mar,09 20:44
I have gone naked in public, i use to streak a lot at night, or at a beach once, its fun
By #225643 at 17,Feb,12 16:54
hey supa...u walk around naked its so exciting...iwant to walk naked in front of strange piblic..so fucking hot...
By #3997 at 28,Feb,12 14:31
I use to streak alot especially in my teens would go completely naked and leave all my clothes at home very excoting

By JeffinKS at 24,Jan,12 17:08 other posts of JeffinKS 
[deleted image]
me nude in Austin TX Lake Travis
By #187007 at 28,Feb,12 06:36
gee... if I had a body like that Ill walk nude anywhere

By #190702 at 18,Feb,12 10:48
Have you noticed how many bullshit delelted members there are in these threads i dont know why they even bother

By #10216 at 27,Mar,09 19:22
Only at a nudist club and nudist beach. Feels great to have no clothes on in front of others.
By #205329 at 30,Dec,11 07:38
X 3....

By #194437 at 30,Dec,11 06:22
[deleted image]

only flashing

By #11431 at 23,Aug,10 12:17
In the woods at a stately home .. but it was while my partner fucked me from behind ( in daylight )

By #217 at 16,Apr,09 22:08
I did a Spencer Tunic photoshhot,there were 1700 of us,all naked,the whole shoot took about 4 hours.A fantastic experience,one I would urge anybody to try

By #7976 at 28,Mar,09 02:56
In college several decades back, we would all go to one of the local parks and pretty much every day you would see about 10% of the people sunning topless or nude. I spend a lot of time there in the summers and if I was with people who wanted to get naked, we got naked. If not, we stayed dressed. My wife and I have been to a number of nude beaches in Europe and California and spend a fair amount of time in the wilderness or desert where we tend to get nude or partially nude at times.

I don't know if you would call it in public but I have driven a motorhome nude and flown and airplane sans clothing; both times it was a sweltering day and it was the only way to stay cool. Oh, and one other time I rode a motorcycle at night at a bike rally - had a cute girlfriend at the time who wanted to ride bare so I though, why not. It was fun.

Adult Discussion Forum