Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

SHOULD I EXPERIMENT????

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #60159 at 25,Mar,10 16:48
Ok as my name suggests, I am a bi curious. Ive been with a woman and enjoyed it. But I want to experiment with a man, just to try it. I have a lot of straight male friends and if anyone knew I experimented with another man thhey would shun me any suggestions as to what I should do?

Similar topics: 1.bi curious man looking to experiment   2.Help   3.1st time   4.Calling all lovely gals!   5.Anyone in New Jersey willing to meet.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #39904 at 25,Mar,10 20:17
You should experiment because it is your body and your life! You do not have to share the details with your friends. If you find that you like sex with guys and your friends shun you...get better friends!
By spermkiss at 25,Mar,10 21:19 other posts of spermkiss 
He's absolutely right. If your friends shun you because you hook up with a guy, then they weren't really your friends.

By spermkiss at 25,Mar,10 17:27 other posts of spermkiss 
Any man who wants to find out what it's like to be with another man should try it. Your sexual orientation is hard wired into your brain and cannot be changed. So if you're not already gay or bisexual, a little experimenting with man on man sex is not going to change you. Now, about your friends. First, if you don't tell them that you had sex with another man, how are they going to know? Second, I strongly suspect that you are selling them short on their reaction to your experimenting with gay sex. Rather than shun you, you could become the center of attention because they have similar curiosity and would be egar to hear of your experience. Of course, I do not know them and this is conjecture on my part, so proceed with caution about what you tell them.
By #60159 at 25,Mar,10 17:31
But how do I pick a gay man up without them knowing?
By spermkiss at 25,Mar,10 19:45 other posts of spermkiss 
Are your friends with you 24 hours a day? Do you need to consult with them on other people you meet?

Adult Discussion Forum