Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

How do i find the male g spot?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #64788 at 28,Mar,10 12:49
I've played around in my arse but can't seem to find it?

Similar topics: 1.G-Spot   2.My g spot.   3.The male G spot   4.The P Spot or the male g spot   5.Street meat  

New Comment

Comments:
By #88663 at 03,Mar,11 23:34
I have a rude boy prostate massager, its amazing as soon as I put it in and turn it on I get pleasure. I sit on the floor and rock a bit on it and the precum just starts flowing. I don't even have to touch my cock in order to cum! I love that thing....and I recently bought a cock lock intruder when I'm jerking off I push on the cock ring when I'm about to gum and it sends me to the next level!!

By #107983 at 03,Mar,11 22:31
SEE LADIES,,,,,,,,,, us guys will ask for directions sometimes

By #94788 at 02,Mar,11 20:46
well thank you very much spermkiss! You have made my dick hard.
By spermkiss at 02,Mar,11 21:13 other posts of spermkiss 
Great! Now put your vibrator in your ass and your dick in my mouth and we can get started.

By #94788 at 02,Mar,11 01:47
I have used a vibe prostate massager and came without touching my cock, takes a while with a lot of concentration. I have also fucked myself with a suction cup dildo, I started to get the feeling but never actually came. I was kind of pissed but getting fucked and jacking off is a great orgasm, yelling orgasm.
By spermkiss at 02,Mar,11 17:50 other posts of spermkiss 
When a man really enjoys anal penetration, it is really fine to suck his cock while another man fucks him in the ass. When he reaches his climax he just explodes in a massive orgasm that shakes his entire body and he shoots a huge load of sperm to the cocksucker that defies description. I've done this many times and it's a cocksucker's dream come true.

I've looked at your photos, petermon, and you have a really fine dick. It would be a pleasure and an honor to suck you off while you were being anally penetrated, either with a vibrator, a dildo or a real dick.

By spermkiss at 30,Mar,10 05:47 other posts of spermkiss 
I'm surprised that there are so few comments on this subject. Come on guys, let's hear from some of you who have a male g spot and can reach a climax from anal penetration.
By #17307 at 01,Mar,11 16:59
hi spermkiss im bi and i have the same build, ive had a man fuck me and if im on top with his cock inside me but with his cock in the flat position along his tummy and i move my hips vertically it make me cum without touching. I have also just in the same position but cock not inside but moving my hips in the same motion and feeling his cockhead rub passed my pussyass lips... wow thats great too and cum with extacy without toucking my cock and it make me feel so SHEMALE, i love it.. but did do somthing silly i got married to a woman..mad.
By spermkiss at 02,Mar,11 17:35 other posts of spermkiss 
Wow, after almost a year you found this question in the archives and made a comment. The member who posted it has even departed. Well, better late than never.

But where is everyone else? There are a huge number of ass photos posted on this site, many with hips raised in the air, cheeks spread and anus open for a good fucking. Many of these men are candid enough to explicitly say that they like being fucked. And this isn't limited to gay men. There are a LOT of straight men who like to be fucked in the ass.

But except for petermon's comment below and crossdress92's comment, nobody's saying anything.

By spermkiss at 28,Mar,10 23:29 other posts of spermkiss 
You don't say how old you are, but you look young, so here's some advice from a gay man who's been around for awhile. The short answer is that you may not have one. Some men feel intense pleasure from prostate stimulation thru anal penetration (the male g spot). This pleasure can be so satisfying that they can even reach orgasm and ejaculate solely from being fucked without any stimulation to the penis. Several of the men I've fucked came this way. And it has nothing to do with whether the man is gay or straight. If his body is built this way, he will feel pleasure from anal penetration. Some of the men who came while I was fucking them self identified as straight. On the other hand, if his body is not built this way no amount of anal penetration is going to give him the same kind of pleasure. I am one of those men. I'm as gay as they come and I've been fucked hundreds of times. If I am really fond of the man who is fucking me and/or I am really turned on by him the emotional and psychological satisfaction of having him use my ass for his sexual pleasure is really fine indeed. But the physical pleasure just isn't there.

Adult Discussion Forum