Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Female attitudes to the penis

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #6568 at 16,Apr,10 08:17
On the 'Girl with a one track mind' website/blog, Zoe Margolis has recently posted her guide to 'Men: How to post an advert on casual sex websites'. The 'guide' lists 10 important things to remember if men want to get good results and positive replies from women.

On this site there is a constant stream of younger men who seem to think that women are totally influenced by the size and appearance of a mans penis when selecting a lover. I have posted the last two 'rules' of Zoe's list as they illustrate female attitudes to mens cocks very well;

9. Don't bother putting pictures of your penis in the advert. Or, if you must, put a picture of your face alongside it. However nice your cock may be, in and of itself it isn't going to market your worth as a potential lover. If a woman was only interested in a phallus to play with, there are plenty of vibrators out there - and she'd be guaranteed a good orgasm with one. So please, be funny, be honest, show your face in the ad, and you're much more likely to get a response - and perhaps get lucky.

10. However, if your objective in the advert is not to get laid, and you don't mind women printing off pictures of your erection and using them to masturbate with, then please, feel free to post the cock pics - I need a few more for my collection.