Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

40 days possible???

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #40732 at 20,Apr,10 11:21
If this is possible, it would be a huge achievement, to be able to go without sex, or self pleasuring, no cumming for 40 days, like that movie 40 days.
Why i started i don't know, and my girl think I'm insane, and that i will never make it.She said that after a week i won't be able to hold out, and that she will seduce me without any trouble, well i say no, i cannot be so weak, i will last.
Any case i started on the 12/04/2010 witch was a Monday, the week went well, but the weekend was not so good, i started to think about sex more and more.
Today is the 20/04/2010, its 8 days and i'm still holding out.
I will post news every third day on here to tell those that want to year how it goes, and that will be no lies.

Similar topics: 1.It's Been 5 Days!!!   2.There are days......   3.Pics from days out... Gyms etc etc   4.Did you ever have one of ... "Those" days ?   5.How big of a load can you shoot after not shooting for days?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 12,Mar,12 00:45 other posts of slipper 
Just seems silly to me.

By #55664 at 11,Mar,12 09:04
now i am on 11 days....

By #46165 at 21,Apr,10 02:00
I cant stand to go 4 days, never mind 40. Im hardly a teenager, but much longer than that and i just start busting in wet dreams.

By #59212 at 20,Apr,10 14:43
I went longer than that in the military. Think they put something in the food?

By #6568 at 20,Apr,10 12:05
Why?

Adult Discussion Forum