Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Fantasy Dates

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #5532 at 22,Apr,10 15:57
This weekend my guy and i are going on a fantasy date. We have picked out a club that has a band (R&B, Blues, 70s and 80s music), big dance floor and lots of young (20-30 somethings), and we have booked a room in a nice place next door. We have done this before but it has been sometime. We go into the club at different times (I go first). I get to act as if I am a single gal just out for some Friday night fun, let the guys buy me drinks, do some dancing, never fails they need to grab my ass. Maybe a slow dance and they grind on me. Makes me feel young and desirable. My guy keeps his distance (he can flirt and play with the gals too). He'll buy me a drink here and there. Usually I end up at a table with 3, 4, 5 guys all trying their best to 'score' with me. My guy is so good to me, he wants me to live out my fantasy. If some kissing (at whatever level of passion) happens, he is fine with that. At some point late in the evening I'll tell my new companions that I need to get going but that I have too much to drive. This is when my guy asks if I would like a lift. The goal being that I have picked out a man to play with (once it was a woman). We take him (or her) back to my (our) room. The whole idea is that the appearance is that my guy and I do not know each other at all. The invite is to take a soak in the hot tub, have some more drinks, music, some dancing (which may mean I have two men watching me dance naked). To start things up from there I will kiss our new found guest long and passionately while helping him get his pants down, and my guy will begin to eat me out. I love passionate kisses and getting eaten out, so it is double the pleasure. Then we shall see what we shall see. My guy plans it all so well. The room is stocked with my playtoys, cocktails, my overnight bag, and there is no sign of his having anything there at all (after all it's my room and I am the picking up a couple of men).Hopefully we will not forget the camera this time and I can post some new pictures.

I strongly suggest couples consider this, it is fun and it does make me feel young and desirable. Having a bunch of guys young enough to be my sons chasing after me, I think my panties are getting wet just sharing this.

Comments, suggestions, questions?