Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Breast Milk

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #1551 at 28,Apr,10 05:27
I have read a number of articles concerning drinking Breast Milk...does anyone have an opinion?

Similar topics: 1.Do You Like Your Partner's Breast Milk?   2.Breast milk   3.Donate fo breast cancer!   4.natural or silicon plated breast??   5.Stupid people  

New Comment

Comments:
By #664956 at 12,Apr,22 20:46
I love drinking a tit milk.
It has a wonderful taste

By #578610 at 12,Sep,19 14:06
I fed my hubby lots of breast milk while I had my kids. He love it but gave him a bit of diarrhea and awful smelly poop

By #596334 at 12,Sep,19 13:52
Making love to my wife when married and pregnant with two kids was the sexiest way to have sex. Her boobs got big firm and full of milk.

She would sit on me ride my cock and drop milk on my chest. Would lean down so I could that sweet flavor

By #332336 at 27,Dec,12 13:37
My gf had a baby last year and has huge tits. More than enough for the baby and me. I love sucking her milk out, and she loved it too, especially while I was fucking her.

By #1995 at 30,Apr,10 06:30
We have 3 grown up kids but I remember so well the pleasure so seeing my wifes milk laden tits. She was very reluctant to let me suck her because she was worried she would not have enough for the baby. It was great seeing her squirt her milk over my cock
By #121361 at 08,Nov,11 14:51
I know this Situation

By russ at 30,Apr,10 00:43 other posts of russ 
It is the best feeling and seeing milk squirt out of a set of tities is great. Love the taste and love squirting it.

Adult Discussion Forum