Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

No Means No In Any Language

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #11120 at 13,Apr,09 17:36
No means no, seems like a simple concept doesn't it. After reading SolCal post. I'm not sure some of us on this site understand it. No means no, no matter what language or country it is spoken in. It's when a individual or individual's tries to cross that line by forcing his or her's want's or need's , thought's or belief's upon us, that problems start occurring.That's why we as a society have laws, judges, lawyers and yes jail's. It's specificaly setup for those few people that just don't seem to get it. No means no!!!! After reading most of the post's on SoCal's complaint, RESPECT seems to be mentioned most often, may I suggest we all learn what it really means, it sadly seems to missing in today's world