She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

CALLING IT A DAY

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #43783 at 20,May,10 18:06
To all that i have had the pleasure of over the last 8 months i would like to say goodbye as i have decided to call it a day. My life for those who cared to ask has been turned upside down lately and there are times i can't face another day, some of you have been very friendly Monted, Hoops, Shaka, Jcoachjessie, Gradurgaur, Mattswife, Seaofpassion, & Mi-lips to name but a few there are so many it wold take ages to mention you all, you have guided through laughter through what has been a bad period in my life and now i feel its time to move on to another chapter. I will be on here for another week but after that it's adios amigos..... Just wanted to say thanks to everyone bye Omegaman