to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Racist

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #537437 at 08,Sep,17 01:35
Why are the so many racists on this site? A blank man calling a sweet Asian girl a monkey & then telling me off for being her friend & saying I have small cock. Please has this world gone mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar topics: 1.VERY WHITE SKINNED COCK   2.What makes you block somebody or delete a comment?   3.Racist   4.They are only words   5.Bella Is A Racist!!!!!!  

New Comment

Comments:
By RealTitsLover at 20,Sep,17 12:45 other posts of RealTitsLover 
I'm guessing you mean a black man, and it's gotta be dnice176

He has 10 friends. Here's the reasons why 7 outta 26 people who blacklisted him did it...
1. This member is trolling people and spewing ha+e
2. HORRIBLE N****R
3. rude to other members
4. Ass hole, who writes bad comments on members profiles.
5. Racist and behaves badly
6. Rude immature behavior and threatening myself and other users
7. Trash talking bigot and bully who disrespects women.

And here's a few direct quotes from his conversations with females...

"you killed a online romance you fat porky pig looking pussy YOUR AN INTERNET IDIOT. YOU WHITE FAT CRACKWHORE GET A KNIFE FACE TOWARDS YOUR FAT BELLY RUN FAST AS HELL INTO A WALL"

"okay you slanted eye yellow dog eating hooker "

"waste of a life and cum you know what to do with a knife right? told you over and over you won't be miss. "

"stupid us guys will fuck anything with a hole, you was raised on a farm i'm sure your brothers, or father fuck a goat or dog. remember a hole is all a guy needs even your filthy cum dumpster."
By HotFuckerBoy at 21,Sep,17 00:43 other posts of HotFuckerBoy 
Why is this "person" still a member here with track record like that?
By RealTitsLover at 21,Sep,17 07:00 other posts of RealTitsLover 
He must be pretty good at pretending he's a decent person when he wants to, because otherwise I can't imagine Arexa buying him 13 gifts.

By #455846 at 21,Sep,17 11:34
Not that I agree at all, but I think a profile as extreme as that. Should be left. Leave it on and let them insult and mark as much as they want. Why should anyone be bothered. There s obviously something very wrong inside . If things get really really out of hand then it s obviously up to admin to boot it off?

By #502711 at 08,Sep,17 05:55
The world has always been mad. We're just able to hear about more of the madness that's going on now.
By #536760 at 08,Sep,17 17:36
By dgraff at 21,Sep,17 01:38 other posts of dgraff 
Tied me kangaroos down sport
By #536760 at 21,Sep,17 03:34
Just lift the tail and they car,nt jump.

By #536760 at 08,Sep,17 04:45
There not racist. Just insicuer and uneducated.
And dumb fucks.
By dgraff at 19,Sep,17 09:54 other posts of dgraff 
Insecure dude your spelling is terrible I thought I spelled bad you must have quit school to feed your family
By #536760 at 20,Sep,17 01:38

We'll qsrtv to you cheezal..
By dgraff at 20,Sep,17 09:27 other posts of dgraff 
Don't think I don't know what a cheezal is I'm not schreks inbred cousin I don't like potato chips I'm a beer pretzel kinda guy
By #536760 at 21,Sep,17 03:30

By #487013 at 09,Sep,17 16:21
Sadly just how people are now. Seems to be getting worse cause of social media. People tend to think they can say stuff like that with no repercussions. Look at all the **** groups that are popping up like Black Lives and Antifa. Then you have the Skinheads and KKK being more blatant about their views than they ever have been
By veryshyguy at 09,Sep,17 18:10 other posts of veryshyguy 
I agree! Social media has made it easier for these folks to take their messages of h-a-t-e to another level. Sadly we will be dealing with this for a very long time.

Also our political and social climate is eroding, as common decency seems to be on the decline into these areas.

But racism and **** have always been with us. It is just surfacing and raising its ugly head into the mainstream of our society.

We must all be conscious of fighting these groups.

By #527431 at 09,Sep,17 18:42
I think is more personal than just a social media. Look those coward people: they are hiding their faces behind the mask. In the real word they are not proud what they do but while hidden is not the shame. So we lost our pride ...
Or they did it ...
By veryshyguy at 09,Sep,17 19:49 other posts of veryshyguy 
Yes indeed you are right about these cowards! Maybe we all have lost ourselves...

By milesbferry at 20,Sep,17 20:32 other posts of milesbferry 
HR, It's the TV and press, winding it up about so-called Right-Wing nutters.

Race has never been a problem in the last forty years in the UK. The problem is (dare I use the M word) muslims. Immigrant or not.

Blow you up, run you down, stab, cut your head off.

And, before anyone starts off, I have Hindu, Sikh, and muslim friends from work. But they don't want to kill me.

See London (several times), Paris (several times).

BLM and Antifa are also causing trouble, as much as they can. But they are small.
By phart at 20,Sep,17 21:22 other posts of phart 
Dislike for others because of 1 difference or another has been a issue for centurys. But the internet and the "wonderful" media have helped the haters to be more public.Kinda like pouring gas on a smoldering fire or scratching a scab off a healing wound. Causing flare ups.

The riots that start over 1 thing or another is a good indication that peace is the last thing on some peoples minds. And the sad thing is you can't help but see what race the majority of the rioters are when they are shown on tv. Does their actions do anything to reverse others feelings towards them? How can folks stop hating when they are constantly reminded of why they have been taught to h-te a certain group?

If someone burned my business to the ground protesting a armed man getting shot by law-men , I sure wouldn't go hug the rioters neck. I would have anger in my heart and revenge on my mind.Their race would not be a key issue.

But let law-men catch them and it would be portrayed on tv that I was a racist bigot because I expect the people to pay for repairs. Or let me catch them in the act and they try to shoot me so they can run and I defend myself. Oops, suddenly it would be me on the news committing a hat- crime.

Riots and terrorist attacks need to be covered in a different,less biased way. Facts and ONLY facts should be told on the tv,newspaper,radio,internet. That way people could see what was really happening.

Right now a celebration is being planned for the 1 year anniversary of a major riot in Charlotte nc. Did you read that? A Celebration!

And folks wonder why racism is still a problem. DUH, when groups can't let a sleeping dog lay, the racism is never going to subside.

Forgiveness of sins committed over a 100 years ago would be a good start.

And sadly,it is hard not to have bad feelings towards a group of religious extremist when their sole reason for living is to die trying to kill YOU. Suddenly,to the media and the far left,you are a hat-r because you don't like that someone that is trying to blow you up.
By milesbferry at 21,Sep,17 01:56 other posts of milesbferry 
Phart, there you go again with the common sense

By sigint at 20,Sep,17 19:26 other posts of sigint 
I don't get it variety is the spice of life.

By Andthisisme at 19,Sep,17 11:39 other posts of Andthisisme 
It does seem like that; but maybe the fact is that these crazy people have always existed and it is just that today they have a public outlet for their venom via social media.

I always take the view that someone who syas such things is not someone i want to waste a second on.

By DarkMax at 09,Sep,17 21:10 other posts of DarkMax 
Oh, really?

By #220845 at 09,Sep,17 15:58
They are everywhere

By leopoldij at 08,Sep,17 23:10 other posts of leopoldij 
Crazy. Who is this idiot?

Adult Discussion Forum