pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Read Profiles Before Commenting & Be Nice.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #48407 at 05,Jun,10 20:47
First off, I don't have anything against gay or bisexual guys, so I'm not here to piss anyone off. I have friends that are openly gay. I have listed in my profile that I'm straight, so why do gay men still make comments like "I want to cum in your ass". I don't mind comments or chat from anybody, but be nice. If I say I'm straight...don't offer me a butt fuck.

Similar topics: 1.To ban or not to ban anonymous ______ to comment on ur pics?   2.misleading profiles   3.Profiles with no pics   4.How many actually read profiles before sendind a message?   5.Recommend A site like this with more Women?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 26,May,11 14:48
One of the best and most effective ways to ascertain the type of person and comments a member requires to contact them is to read their "member`s recent comments" page.
That will tell you all you need to know about them, as well as being an indicator as to their intellect and values.
By #34386 at 26,May,11 23:16
Well dont know if all but think you are right that give you a good idea of how behave in general in the site at least

By #34386 at 26,May,11 17:03
I appreciatte every comment, dont any problem at all. Find it good and arousing that someone like what they see be men or women. otherwise dont see the point in posting pics in the first place

By #53643 at 06,Jun,10 04:39
I am very flattered to recieve comments from any guy (or girl) That you recieve comments from gay guys, is that such a terrible thing? I know youre aware that being here on SYD will mean being admired by any and all, even gays....OMG.
Accept the comment graciously. If you feel that strongly, send a PM, saying thanks, not my thing etc.
By #96269 at 26,May,11 14:31
I agree... a compliment is a compliment!
I've been hit on by gay guys and don't find it offensive at all.

By hytiger at 06,Jun,10 00:31 other posts of hytiger 
In a recent site update all profiles were changed to straight, & the "main goal" bit was added.
Have you considered that some of your "that pussy needs my tongue" comments might therefore be to gay women?

Adult Discussion Forum