Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

How many eunuchs are posting here?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #17000 at 08,Jun,10 23:40
I'm one, and I'm aware of one, two more. I have no problem with it, FWIW. Nor have I ever had any complaints about it.

Similar topics: 1.Eunuchs   2.Are you addicted to posting pictures.   3.Help   4.Help: Posting pics of my wife but can't categorize correctly   5.Question about posting mechanics  

New Comment

Comments:
By #29566 at 09,Mar,11 17:11
Just curious, your scrotum looks as if it has inhabitants, have you had implants inserted.
By #17000 at 03,Jul,11 16:51
Had two implants initially, but the scrotum was too small to accommodate both. One removed. Some 20 years later, had a second put in through the abdomen. Only bad thing was that the original one is still attached to the cord that lifts the balls, the second one is just resting in the sac.

By #37655 at 10,Jun,10 13:58
By #13219 at 11,Jun,10 03:02
Is the condition surgical or congenital?
By #17000 at 12,Jun,10 13:37
Genetics, congenital, accident resulting in surgery, cancer, any number of reasons. I'm KS (47,XXY), my nuts were overridden by massive injections, thus the nuts shrunk to nearly nothing. Had 'em taken out due to dr's fear of cancer. Still do therapy, but not injections. And remember, it's the dick that penetrates, that spews forth, that gives pleasure, not the balls, necessarily.

By #80218 at 09,Jun,10 15:19
i thought they had their balls cut off but you still got yours
By slipper at 12,Jun,10 03:17 other posts of slipper 
Castration = no testes.

Adult Discussion Forum