Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Insertions

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #85875 at 26,Jul,10 19:55
What weird things have you put inside ure ass? Tell me ure stories, did it ever go wrong? And whats the biggest thing too?
P.s Dicks dont count

Similar topics: 1.Recommend any good 4skin-play vids here???   2.Goodbye   3.Pussy insertions  

New Comment

Comments:
By Bigguytoronto at 16,Oct,21 10:18 other posts of Bigguytoronto 
Stories.
When I was young, ****, I used to put all kinds of things into my ass. Once I put a roll on stick of deodorant in my ass and sucked it in all the way. I came hard and could not get it out, it had gone in deeper when I came.
I got scared and did not know what to do, or where to go.(this is before internet)
I had to get out if the house, so I walked around with it deep inside me. I was worried I would have to go to the hospital to get it removed. I went to a public toilet and pushed and pushed and it came out with a clunk inside the bowl. I was nervous someone heard me, so I flushed and ran out, sweating.

When I was older, in my mid to late teens, I found this glad that looked like a horn and bought it. I pushed that horn deep inside my ass, many times, until I heard about people going to the hospital getting broken things removed from their ass/pussy. Again, I got scared and stopped doing that.

I loved the feeling so much. As I got older, in my 20s somewhere, the family went up to a friends cottage, just the four of us. I feigned sick one day the family went fishing, and stayed in the cottage. When they were gone, I got a washcloth and wiped off the bedpost, preparing it for some rough deep loving. I remember taking that so deep inside that it poked my belly out! It was an amazing feeling being stuffed, and I learned to be careful of what I put inside me now.

By #59855 at 27,Jul,10 20:27
From Matt's Wife: Its better than a pineapple, I saw that on a movie and I just can't do that to Matt....yet
By #23212 at 28,Jul,10 01:08
Looking forward to seeing some pics of the eggplant 'insert'!
The 'pineapple express' (How about starting with quartered?) does sound 'more advanced'.

By #59855 at 27,Jul,10 02:00
From Matt's Wife: I have fucked Matt with an egg plant, that was fun
By #23212 at 27,Jul,10 04:25
Oh, bare, Jean?
By #10886 at 27,Jul,10 08:51
oui oui!!!
By #23212 at 28,Jul,10 00:58
Well, he probably couldn't for a while, after the eggplant.

[And the Brits use this word too, I believe.]

Adult Discussion Forum