Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Hypothetical question......

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #33861 at 27,Jul,10 07:46
Here's the scenario...we meet casually at a motel or somewhere and maybe after a few drinks and some lengthy conversation, we develop a quick friendship. We'll stretch things a bit and say Physically, I'm relatively good looking. I reveal that I find you very attractive and offer to be your sex slave for the evening. I will gladly do absolutely anything and desperately want to please you sexually (short of s&m or anything terribly gross...light bondage is okay). I will wear anything you wish (heels, lingerie, etc) and let you use me as you wish. Would you take me up on my offer and if so, what all would you have me do...or want to do to me?