to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Dick Taper Survey

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #50169 at 28,Jul,10 01:52
Here's a different question for everyone, how does your dick taper and what taper do you prefer/wish you had, assuming you could choose (this pertains to women too)? How much of a taper you have/think would be ideal is just as important as what type of taper you prefer.

As an example of what I mean by taper, I taper a full inch in girth from head to base with my base being largest. I'd say for preference, I like my shape for the extra lit stimulation it gives.

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.Survey Question?   2.Cock shape, "The Taper"   3.Survey :: what penis is preferred ? A veiny penis or smooth penis?   4.Cum swallowing survey   5.You want only big dicks? Baaaad news.  

New Comment

Comments:
By niceonebighead at 22,Jul,16 15:24 other posts of niceonebighead 
base ball bat small at back bigergoin 2 head nice headcan give measurements i have venus 200o machthey take 4 measurements

By slipper at 28,Jul,10 19:41 other posts of slipper 
For larger cocks when hard I prefer a baseball bat profile, smaller the bottom half and greater diameter the top half. But, in general, I prefer small flaccids--all uncut, of course.

By MoeJoe at 28,Jul,10 09:35 other posts of MoeJoe 
I have a mushroom, so it doesn't really taper...
[deleted image]

By #6568 at 28,Jul,10 07:42
I think there is a fairly wide range of "taper". Mine is about 2 inches over my 7 inch length and I have come to see this as a mixed blessing,.....on the one hand it definately seems to improve the experience for women and they do get quite excited when I make long deep strokes,....they often grunt each time my thick base stretches their labia,...I'm about 7 inches around at the base. I have been told that "it hurts but it's a nice hurt" and that it is "different to average", whatever that means.......

....The downside is that using condoms is very problematic since the taper causes them to slip off constantly and I have to always use one hand to hold the ring, and this is a bind to me since i love to use my hands to stroke the woman..also I find most condoms hurt me around the base due to a cutting sensation. I much prefer to use the female condom but apart from the expense, most women seem to dislike them and treat them as a joke (not helped by the so called commedienne Jo Brand refering to them as 'plastic carrier bags')

Another advantage of a large taper is that although the base is thick enough to work the vulva well the top of the shaft is slim enough to flex properly further up in the vagina,...and of course oral sex is ok for the woman since the head is a more average size for her mouth. Like most young men I started out being tuned to the head of my penis because that's where the pleasure is, but as I have become more interested in giving the woman pleasure my mind now centres in my base and I conciously use it to 'lever' and push the womans vulva, which most women seem to find exciting.

[deleted image]

By hytiger at 28,Jul,10 07:09 other posts of hytiger 
Mine is the same all the way down

Adult Discussion Forum