Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Crossdressing and cocksucking!!!!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91647 at 31,Jul,10 06:55
I am a crossdresser from way back and I love to get all dressed up and suck and fuck a nice hard cock.Does anyone else like this and why?

Similar topics: 1.Crossdressing web site   2.crossdressing   3.Cocksucking Self-portraits   4.category for crossdressing   5.Crossdressing  

New Comment

Comments:
By #181785 at 29,Jan,16 07:55
I love to dress up! No way do I pass, but I do go out in public. As far as sucking cock, what can I say, I love it. I would love to be dressed or not meet a hot lady. Then while making out with her, run my hand under her dress, and suprise feel a nice cock. Then later suck it.

By #363802 at 28,Jan,16 21:28
I would LOVE to dress feminine and get on my knees and suck on a nice BIG FAT cock! It would turn me on,and hopefully turn the guy im with on!

By #398062 at 02,Jul,13 13:53
I would love to dress up and go out on a public date with a man but unfortunately I am not all that passable it would take one hell of a make up artist to make me look feminine. I really love putting on panties bras stockings and sexy skirts and i love to be treated like a woman when I'm with a man but I also love having sex with hot looking cross dressers. There is "NOTHING" better then making out with a hot sexy girl and sliding your hand up her skirt only to find a nice hard juicy cock waiting to be sucked. Damn! getting rock hard just writing this.
By #143536 at 05,Jul,13 18:47
I got rock hard reading it!

By #211891 at 04,Jul,13 17:51
I am not a crossdresser but I do enjoy what a crossdresser has to offer. There is something about a good looking crossdresser and then finding a surprise under the skirt. I love sucking on a surprise!

By #102053 at 02,Jul,13 10:17
Love to wear stockings, panties, heels and love other guys to be dressed. The sight of seeing another cock, especially hard and uncut poking out of a pair of little panties really turns me on

By #136638 at 01,Feb,11 18:20
I enjoy dressing up in panties, pantyhose and lingerie and have a huge collection thanks to my understand wife who loves for us to go shopping. Me and my wife do enjoy getting together with other men who dress and crossdressing couples. Its so hot to be in a room with other men who are dressed and explore, my wife really enjoys seeing other men dressed and she loves the extra attention from 2 men. Its always more fun to dress with another person who also dresses even if there is no sexual contact the excitement of just being in the same room and dressing with another is enough and anyone who enjoys wearing panties, pantyhose or lingerie should give it a try. Its always more enjoyable to do anything one is into with others, so why not dressing together. Check out our profile for more about us and pictures.

By #6437 at 15,Aug,10 10:08
I have been a crossdresser for years. I love to dress and be a gay fagott slut. I have given a lot of blowjobs while dressed as a woman.

Adult Discussion Forum