Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

crossdressing

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #173263 at 03,Feb,12 13:35
Love crossdressing. Would love to see pics of guys in thier best female attire. Panties Bras etc.

Similar topics: 1.crossdressing men   2.Crossdressing and cocksucking!!!!   3.Crossdressing web site   4.category for crossdressing   5.Crossdressing  

New Comment

Comments:
By onthelose at 21,Nov,18 21:26 other posts of onthelose 
I used to work retail and had two customers who were the ugliest tyranny's I have ever encountered. What they do is of no import to me. Whatever makes your boat float. It takes a lot more then female cloths to be a woman.

By knewbi at 21,Nov,18 18:50 other posts of knewbi 
would love finding a cd to play with

By smokieb69 at 04,Feb,12 09:27 other posts of smokieb69 
my ass dressed up

surprise in my panties

playing with panties again
By t-rex at 23,Apr,16 11:30 other posts of t-rex 
Hot pictures

By #572188 at 19,Nov,18 02:50
Sexy body

By #506737 at 04,Jul,16 05:59
i was full-time cd for 8-9 years. now being older i always wear panties, always wear lingerie when sucking cock. i think guys fool themselves sometimes that a "gurl" is sucking them. i also have some ladies clothes that many men would not wear, such as capris, colored/ fashion socks, different colors and styles of jeans, short/ shorts i tell guys i'm a sissy cocksucker. used to have business cards "have cock, will swallow". i'm looking for someone to give me a job interview, i'[d like to arrive in a pink outfit, give the interviewer, boss, and some employees a sucking.

By #347279 at 08,May,16 11:26
I dress every day I have more female cloths than male. I was dressed as a girl for the first 14 yrs of my life. My real birth name is a girls name. I am employed as a female even though I look like a male in a dress as they say. I love guys who dress very sexy to me

By #363802 at 01,May,16 04:13
I love it too! I also like being talked to and treated like a woman! I go by the name Melissa!

By #114237 at 22,Apr,16 05:04
I started when very young but hid it from everyone, still do mostly, except my wife knows and allows me to wear what ever I want. She has even let me make love while wearing a pretty night gown. I gave up purging back in 1986 and have a very extensive wardrobe. I used to attend the "Be All" convention and loved the 4-5 days of being Deborah. Now I do not have the money to attend but still get to be my feminine self here at home. Check my page you will see me at the convention a vew years back. Wish I had more pictures taken then.

By #435701 at 12,Apr,16 17:50

By #201155 at 10,Apr,16 05:59
This is me in my ****'s knickers and my daughter's sports bra

[deleted image]

By #136638 at 16,Feb,12 21:59
I am always wearing something whether it be panties, pantyhose, stockings, lingerie, silky robes, silky camis, etc. To work, to bed, out shopping, etc I always have something sexy on underneath. Having something on underneath all the time makes me feel so good and puts an extra perk in my step. Having a wife that understands and enjoys seeing me wearing sexy things is so amazing and I am so thankful for her. We enjoy shopping together for new things and often wear matching things underneath. Check out our profile for more about us.

Adult Discussion Forum