Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

COMMENTS

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 08,Aug,10 14:23
DO we not have thinking men and women looking at this site with suggestions and opinions and can they not express them? What is going on? Everyone has an opinion, why not express it! There are subjects for everyone. So express yourself

Similar topics: 1.Negative Anonymous Comments   2.cruel comments on rowina's pictures   3.Let's exchange comments? I make comments on your picture, and you mine!   4.Comments and Responses - Too few of each.   5.Comments not showing?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #93465 at 08,Aug,10 15:10
It doesn't even be about sex,it can be about life feeling ,emotions...woops fem side coming out
By #23212 at 09,Aug,10 05:36
OK, since it was asked, I have a strong opinion about 'pant's comment: It is very chauvinistic! Thoughts about life, feelings, emotions, etc., are ALSO very masculine too; at least for those who are able to express themselves.
By #69967 at 09,Aug,10 13:08
Correct, we all have emotions and feelings( if you have a soul- I do), animals have them too..It's not just something reserved for females only..
By #23212 at 10,Aug,10 05:21
Agreed! And neither is openly expressing one's feelings reserved for only one gender!

By #93465 at 09,Aug,10 13:58
I'm sorry to have offended anyone,I totally agree with sinanffw7,I am not chauvistic,just didn,y come out right
By #23212 at 10,Aug,10 00:54
Hey 'pant', no problems/worries here! I've seen a number of your comments/posts, and no, you do NOT seem chauvinistic! But I have so commonly found many other folks labeling 'feelings' etc. as a 'feminine' thing, as though men don't have any, or share any, that your statement above just indeed, "did not come out right" for me. Thanks very much for your correction, and I look forward to more of your postings, (and perhaps even some photos someday?).
By #13219 at 10,Aug,10 04:26
I have happy feelings when I have a nice dick in my mouth.. Happiness is a mouth full of sweet cum. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM How's that for feelings.
By #23212 at 10,Aug,10 04:58
IMHO, that is a yuuummmmmy, warm feeling! Perhaps we should arrange something...?

Adult Discussion Forum