Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Miss those Braless Days?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #87279 at 08,Aug,10 19:37
I remember when before it became standard for women to wear their bras visibly showing with other tops when there were things like tube tops and sundresses that you never ever wore with a bra ... it wasn't possible as you never let your bra show! You always got some visually stimulating flashes that were very sexy ... the cool wind blew and hardened up those nipples and stood out proud ... bending over with a looser top you got a quick flash of nipple or maybe a full view of her tits ... or you could watch the jiggle as they walked or ran around! Loved those days! Very stimulating! Ha! But although I do like to see a lot of the new bra fashions which, of course, are seriously nicer than years ago ... it's just not the same!

What about you? Do you miss those days?