Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Less semen

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #93465 at 10,Aug,10 12:56
Does age have anything to do with the amount of semen you produce,my first ejaculation odf the day is still good but if I go 2 or 3 times it decreases more than say 10 years ago,I am 52

Similar topics: 1.Semen healing powers   2.Semen smell...   3.Cum is NOT stored in your balls!   4.Women who love to swallow semen?   5.Giving head and the taste of semen?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 10,Aug,10 14:35
I think the general information is that volume does decrease with age along with the force of ejaculation. However, nearly everything to do with sex is completely dependant on individual make-up and also particular situation and conditions, and as such there is always a wide fluctuation,...both for the individual and generally.

The volume of ejaculate depends on a lot of variables in itself so that's difficult to determine a normality. I think quite a lot of men can remember times when they shot a large amount and also when it was considerably less. Variables such a ejaculation frequency, physical fitness, hydration of the body and excitement/emotional qualities, etc, all play their part....

.......Note; it's normal/usual for successive ejaculations to get less and less in volume.

I'm nearly 63 and although my responses are sometimes different to when I was younger I don't as yet notice any great reduction in anything at a consistent level.... But then, I practice a lot!

Adult Discussion Forum