Discover your full Abilities!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Semen healing powers

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #119027 at 12,Jan,11 23:07
I was told by an older man that semen had healing powers and that I should suck bim off and swallow his cum. Letting him cum on my face would help heal my acne.

Similar topics: 1.Less semen   2.whoever said peeing on yourself was bad   3.SEXUAL HEALING   4.Semen smell...   5.Women who love to swallow semen?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slutfinder69 at 22,Jul,11 20:04 other posts of slutfinder69 
I'm looking for a woman to heal with my semen!

By Gntlmn at 14,Feb,11 05:13 other posts of Gntlmn 
Mine's the fountain of youth

By #6568 at 12,Jan,11 23:36
Well as one ages so one becomes more persuasive .........you must admit it was a good try!

Interestingly, traditional Chinese medicine and sexual culture believed that there was indeed a health giving element to semen, and to sexual intercourse itself. for this reason it was thought that a man should conserve his semen and that intercourse in certain positions could bestow increased energy to a sick person. The Chinese believed that semen contained a supreme energy or essence. We now know that it DOES contain rich nutrients and compounds, so the Chinese ideas are not as fanciful as western doctors would have us believe.

When I was a boy it used to be believed in English country districts that a woman who regularly swallows semen sees and increase in both the smoothness of her complection and in the size of her breasts.
By spermkiss at 11,Feb,11 20:41 other posts of spermkiss 
As oldbugle and others have so wisely pointed out, this man certainly did have a line. Did it work?

A story I heard was about an operatic soprano who was convinced that bathing her vocal chords with semen just before a performance would help her to hit the high notes. She'd have a buff, young stagehand sent to her dressing room just before the curtain went up.

By #107983 at 13,Jan,11 23:57
I did hear years ago that seman on a cut helps to heal it. sooooooooooo i tried to cum on the wifes lips to get her to SHUT UP!!!!!!!!! didnt work
By #100230 at 01,Feb,11 11:29

By slipper at 14,Jan,11 05:51 other posts of slipper 
Everyone has a line.

By Walker at 14,Jan,11 01:59 other posts of Walker 
So did it work on your acne? I told a girl that story and she sucked me off as often as she could. Her face did clear up. I don't know if my semen did anything but her sister showed up for semen treatments. I wish there were still here.

Adult Discussion Forum