Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What is the wierdest or hottest place you have had sex?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #87279 at 10,Aug,10 12:56
The wildest by all means for me was with a girlfriend in a jam packed nightclub. It was dark and really hot ... we were all packed in like sardines ... she was squashed into my front and kept rocking back and forth giving me a huge erection. She unzipped it and pulled me out ... then managed to lift her short skirt at the back and plug it in!! She must have rocked back and forth on me for 20 minutes before I flooded her pussy! Kept on losing my hardness when we got jostled in the crowd ... was thinking we were caught! But she kept me rocking and when I finally blew we did just about get caught ... and a couple of guys next to us had ear to ear grins so I know that they had enjoyed the show!! I think that made it hotter!!

Similar topics: 1.HOTTEST FUCK PICTURE   2.Jackin off   3.Hottest Girls   4.Hottest Christmas themed pic contest   5.Who is the hottest man on SYD?  

New Comment

Comments:
By boc at 21,Jan,11 10:01 other posts of boc 
Wierdest place:

My girlfriend from highschool gave me a blow job in the back seat of the car while my mother was driving me back to college. That was 27 years ago.

Hottest place:

On the beach in the Yucatan peninsula near Xel Ha.

By #99845 at 26,Nov,10 05:21
In a parking lot of a public park.A guy bent me over the edge of his truck and plowed my ass.There was people sitting at a bench watching him fuck me.

By 1historian at 26,Nov,10 04:31 other posts of 1historian 
on the floor of my wife to be's office...and yes the building was closed for the holiday...

By botanic at 25,Nov,10 15:37 other posts of botanic 
in the ladies toilets in a restaurant ; in a bedroom of a stately home while it was open to the public .. that was a real quickie ; over a snooker table in a hotel .

By #5532 at 12,Aug,10 15:39
The fitting room at a store earlier this year. Fairly certain the other customers knew what was going on.
By #3997 at 12,Aug,10 15:56
That is still so hott you did that

By #63530 at 10,Aug,10 19:03
hospital bed
By #3997 at 10,Aug,10 20:17
Nice was it the nurse
By #63530 at 10,Aug,10 21:10
Lol no I wish it was my girl at the time
By #3997 at 11,Aug,10 14:39
, nice

By #3997 at 10,Aug,10 14:08
Another hott place that I can think of was at the pool in the gym we go too, cause the workout room over looks the pool so my wife and I were in the pool alone and I was teasing her so I pulled my cock out and she worked it hard with her hands and then she got in front of me and wrapped her legs around me and we started fucking in the pool not knowing who was watching someone could have seen alot while they were working out

By #3997 at 10,Aug,10 14:06
One of the hottiest places that my wife and I have had sex was right on a walking/jogging path during the day time where someone could have walked past at anytime and saw my wife on top of me fucking me, I honestly couldn't tell you if someone was from a distance or anything cause we were both in the zone, it was very hott and I loved it

By #88520 at 10,Aug,10 13:56
Well the hottest place (literally) was with a girl in the sauna, got really sweaty

I was later out fishing with the same girl in a small row boat, she however got bored pretty quickly and decided it was more fun to give me a blowjob. I weren't complaining but that was probably the weirdest place I've had sex. I don't think anybody saw us though.

By #88663 at 10,Aug,10 13:09
Closet in a funeral home! And yes she was alive!

Adult Discussion Forum