Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

cant be bi or gay...

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94167 at 12,Aug,10 07:50
ok i know this is gonna sound weird to some of u but i cant be gay or bi. i get hard when i look at guys naked but i try hard not to. i just dont know what to do to keep myself from getting hard. i dont want anyone to even imagine that i might be gay im at a point in my life that i have to keep this a secret from everyone. i do like girls a lot. i love pussy but i get turned on by cocks sometimes so does anyone know anything i could do to stop getting turned on when i see other guys?

New Comment

Comments:
By #87279 at 12,Aug,10 13:30
According to your profile you are only 18!! At this point in your life, depending on how sheltered your earlier teen years were, you could be just in your exploratory phase where anything sexual stimulates you! Hormones are raging at 18 - and if you have had no or minimal sexual experience and now are out in the world on your own then everything will fascinate you!

Breath!!

Sent you a PM with more insight as was getting a little long for here.
By spermkiss at 12,Aug,10 17:09 other posts of spermkiss 
I have to agree. As Horny4u69 has so correctly pointed out, at your age when your hormones are raging anything sexual, straight or gay, could get you aroused. So it may indeed be just a phase.

But it may not be. And yes, you can be bisexual or gay. You do not say why you cannot be gay or bi (family, religion, social situation?), but in this day and age when there are gay and bisexual people in very visable positions at all levels of society, you can indeed be out and proud.

In the coming out stories I've heard, virtually every person has said that after coming out he or she has felt enormously better afterward. They did not realize until afterward what a burden the hiding had become.

By cupar at 12,Aug,10 08:24 other posts of cupar 
Just go with your natural instinct. Your judgment perhaps relates to the values laid down by society. I am also thinking that you would upset your friends and family by making it known while your true friends would let you have your own sexual desires. There is nothing I am aware of o stop getting turned on, why put yourself through the misery.

Adult Discussion Forum