pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

<<< Cock Rings >>>

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #95836 at 19,Aug,10 14:59
What would you say was the best way to wear a cock ring, and what way gives you the most pleasure? And also how tight should they be?

Do you like it around the cock and balls in one ring, just the cock, just the balls or cock and balls with two rings?

Similar topics: 1.Cock Rings   2.Cock Rings   3.Cock Rings   4.Cock Rings What do you use?   5.Wide or narrow metel cock and ball rings?  

New Comment

Comments:
By fancyabit at 01,Sep,10 04:18 other posts of fancyabit 
I wear it in front of my balls. I only use it as a back up. works wonders. though it will dis-colour your cock. check my page some pics got the ring on and some don't, see if you can see the diff.

By #9066 at 30,Aug,10 00:25
We're nudists and are able to be naked in our home and in our back yard 24/7/365. We also belong to a nudist resort here in the American Southwest where my wearing cock rings discreetly is OK. In fact, I met a guy there once who wore 5 pounds of chains around his cock - quite discreetly, though. We took a walk around the grounds one dark evening and I can still hear his cock rings clanking as we walked. He got them from a local hardware store and told the woman who regularly waited on him what they were for when he bought them. I prefer steel cock rings and usually wear 4 - a 1 7/8" cock ring behind my cock and balls, the tighter the better; a 1 3/4" cock ring behind my balls only; 2 1" cock rings around the crown of my cock. I wear less showy ones when I'm at the nudist resort. There are people there with nipple, clit and cock piercings, too. I see people sneaking peeks at my cock when I hanging out a poolside, but that's OK with me.
By slipper at 30,Aug,10 05:31 other posts of slipper 
"...wore 5 pounds of chains around his cock - quite discreetly..."

By slipper at 24,Aug,10 04:55 other posts of slipper 
Some of mine

By spermkiss at 19,Aug,10 17:25 other posts of spermkiss 
I've worn a cock ring essentially 24/7 for more than ten years now. Yes, even to medical appointments. Doctors have seen everything. I wear mine around both my cock and balls, mostly to hold my balls down in my sac. My balls ride high and when I get hard they sometimes almost disappear inside my body. With a ring holding them down things look better.

I tried both rubber and metal, even metal that was reported to be surgical steel, but both made my skin break out. So I use an infant size jade bracelet. I got several sizes at the jade market in Hong Kong, but they are also available (for more money) in several shops in Chinatown here in San Francisco.

I used to take my ring off from time to time, but the present one has been on continuously since January with no ill effects.

As for size, experiment 'til you find what is best for you.
By #95836 at 19,Aug,10 17:34
So far I have just tried them elastic bands women get to tie back their hair with, and the cord off a dressing gown, so I can take them off easily if I need to as leaving them on to long starts to hurt.

Don't a fixed steel or the like ring get to tight and you would not be able to remove it if necessary?
By spermkiss at 19,Aug,10 20:22 other posts of spermkiss 
When I first tried a cock ring about twenty years ago it did indeed sometimes hurt. That went away as I got used to it.

With a rigid ring such as steel or in my case stone, it cannot be removed when you have an erection. You have to wait until yoiur dick gets soft. For a beginning user this can be kind of scary, especially if it starts to hurt, but your dick will get soft again eventually.

Now that I've gotten used to wearing a cock ring there is no pain at all, even when worn continuously. As I said in my previous post, mine hasn't been off since January.
By #95836 at 20,Aug,10 15:03
But isn't the idea of wearing a cock ring that it keeps you hard by stopping the flow of blood leaving your cock?

If you wear one all the time does that mean that you have a hard-on all the time too. (that sounds good now I think of it).

I will have to give this a try and see what happens.
By spermkiss at 21,Aug,10 19:12 other posts of spermkiss 
I have a very dear friend who has erection issues because of prostate cancer and surgery who has a cockring that was prescribed by his doctor as an approved medical appliance. His is latex or plastic or some stretchy material and is worn just around his penis at the base. It does indeed restrict blood flow out of his penis. When he wants to have insertive sex, he puts on his ring, gives himself an injection of some medication (yes, he sticks the needle in his dick), has sex and then removes his ring. 'Sorry if this paragraph is more graphic than you wanted to hear, but it illustrates the lengths we will go to for sex.

My own cockring falls in the sex toy catagory. As I said in my first post, I wear it around my dick and balls mostly to hold my balls down for a better appearance when I'm nude and a bigger and better contour in a tight fitting bathing suit or in tight pants. Let's face it, we men like to have a nice bulge in our crotch. Certainly any man who visits this site is candid enough to admit that.

And while my cockring has been on continuously since January, I have not had an erection continuously since then. It does not in any way interfere with any of the normal activities of my dick and balls. I get hard, I get soft, I can urinate and I can ejaculate. When I am the inserter in a sexual situation, I am indeed inclined to think that my dick stays harder for longer times, but this might be psychological. I really like wearing a cockring.
By #95836 at 22,Aug,10 14:29
I have tried to wear one for longer than I would normaly but after about an hour it starts to get a bit painful.

I asume it takes practice to wear one for longer, and you have to build up to keeping one on for the amount of time you do.

Thank you for sharing with me.
By spermkiss at 23,Aug,10 17:58 other posts of spermkiss 
It's my pleasure. Of course I like looking at the photos of dicks here on SYD, but the exchange of ideas and information with other members here on the Forum and in Private Messages is in many ways more rewarding.

Your experiencing pain after about one hour sounds like my own situation when I first started experimenting with cock rings about twenty years ago. Since my ring was steel and could not be removed 'til my dick got soft the pain just had to be endured. While it was somewhat uncomfortable, it was never excruciating and it did go away eventually, sometimes coming back and sometimes not.

Then I got the idea of wearing a cock ring that was a fairly wide metal band instead of a thin ring. See some of foreskins4ever's photos below. Problem solved. No pain even when the ring was worn for hours or days or weeks at a time.

But after a few months the skin rash happened. What to do? I got the idea of a child size jade bangle and went to Chinatown here in San Francisco and bought one. Again, problem solved. And even though the jade bangle was thin compared to the metal ring, there was no pain ever.

As I said in my first post, I have about a dozen jade bracelets I got in Hong Kong at the jade market. They can be bought there very inexpensively. The stone ring has the added advantage of not setting off metal detectors in airport security lines. This is a nice bonus since I wear mine 24/7.

By #88663 at 19,Aug,10 16:25
I've just started to use them myself, I bought rubber ones to start. I like it around my cock and balls my cock gets so hard and the viens stick out..

Adult Discussion Forum