Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

What makes a girl / woman hot?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96728 at 06,Sep,10 15:45
your insights on what makes a girl / woman hot. What is a real turn on??

Similar topics: 1.Woman come on to me often (i am a straight female who has never been with a woman)   2.What makes a woman hot?   3.Footjobs from woman   4.Searching for girl/woman with microphone that watch me on cam   5.Pabst Blue Ribbion Girl  

New Comment

Comments:
By #6568 at 06,Sep,10 16:12
Well the women that have had the most effect on me have all had an extra 'something' that is very difficult to analyse and define,....it is NOT good looks or sexy shape and some of the women I have found most exciting were NOT especially good looking!......

.......The nearest I have come in analysis is the idea that these women all had an 'awareness' of men and sex that could be tangibly sensed......they made the air 'crackle' with sexual possibility.

At the moment I have several female neighbours who are attractive young women, including a couple whe are absolutely beautiful,...however, there's a woman round the corner who is short and dumpy but always has men around her like the proverbial "bees round a honey pot", and gets instant attention when she walks down the road....

Adult Discussion Forum