Using Just Your Hands!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

submissive male (slave )

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #21219 at 13,Sep,10 11:03
hi i am looking for some one thats orders me too take nude pics and post them here

[deleted image]

Similar topics: 1.I want to be YOUR Cam-Slave   2.Looking for a master or mistress   3.Slave   4.Are men with small cocks more into submissive sex?   5.Ever Do Dom/Sub Sex?  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 24,Apr,11 06:17 other posts of slipper 
I want you to take your camera out in the street and find a relatively secluded spot, but with adults around. Approach the most unattractive guy you see, hand him your camera (the most professional and expensive model available), and ask him to take your picture. If he doesn't run-away with your camera, but fumbles with it and gets ready to snap the shot... politely tell him you are not quite ready and pull out your cock, tugging, and shaking it to "loosen" it up from being tucked inside your pants. Then stand there with a silly grin on your face until he either takes your picture, returns your camera (and possibly asks for a date), or NOW runs with your camera!!! Don't forget to tuck back in, though--at some point, maybe after a few people notice you and call the police. Finally, YOU run like hell!!!

Adult Discussion Forum