Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

My sex slave fantasy

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #66318 at 06,Apr,10 21:23
I'm straight, but I do sometimes have this fantasy that involves another man. I would love to be stripped naked, and let a man make me his slave. I would just love him to tie me up, and do what ever he wanted to! Tell me what you think, or tell me if you would like me to be your slave, and what you would do to me? I'm rubbing my cock right now, just thinking about it.

Similar topics: 1.Cam Slave   2.Slave   3.sex slave   4.Slave   5.Being a sex slave  

New Comment

Comments:
By #568296 at 21,Oct,18 05:34
6 guys with huge cocks strip me naked and **** their cocks on me. They spank and slap me while fucking my face and ass making me squeal and beg for mercy like a little slut

By #491767 at 09,Jun,15 06:56
I have had the same fantasys but i have only just recently done it,only wish i,d done it sooner but. I waited naked on side of a road till he picked me up,he then drove me to sex shop we went in and bought a cocck ring,collar n lead and some rope,i was then led back to the car and driven to his farm were i was tied up to a pole with 2 dogs that i to let lick my dick n hole as i wanked their dog cocks whilst him n 2 of his friends watched. The rest i,ll leave for another day as i,m gettin to horny to finish writing atm.
By bella! at 09,Jun,15 07:11 other posts of bella! 
Um, er.....this is quite perverted. I highly doubt that you will be here long enough to tell part 2.

By slipper at 28,Feb,14 05:47 other posts of slipper 
I can give you detailed descriptions, if you wish... pm me with any specifics that might interest you. OOPS, didn't see this one left.

By COCKSUCKERSLUT at 08,Apr,10 20:35 other posts of COCKSUCKERSLUT 
NO LIMITS ?

Adult Discussion Forum