Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Women and shaved cocks!

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by Tobes at 19,Sep,10 15:02  other posts of Tobes
I want to hear from women who have gone to bed with a guy to find that his cock and balls are totaly shaved. What did you think of it? I also want to hear from straight guys who have shaved there cock and then shown it to a woman for the first time. Was she surprised and did she like it? My cock is now as smooth as can be and I love it. Want to know what women think?

Similar topics: 1.Size Shape Color Shaved Uncut - I need help. For women, guys opinions welcome   2.First time shaved cock today. Plz rate if you get a second hehe   3.Shaved or hairy cock??   4.Shaved or unshaved   5.Women prefer the penis is shaved or not?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #13898 at 13,Jun,13 17:01
All my women love it. Often surprised but they appreciate smooth CnB to suck and lick. One didn't notice til the third time I had her, now she wouldn't go near a hairy. Seems to me that it's so much more intimate as well. Most girls these days are already pretty smooth down there if not totally shaven. And who wants a Yorkshire Terrier in their knickers anyway?

By #339589 at 11,Jun,13 22:18
my wife loves my cock and balls shaved smooth

By #59855 at 21,Sep,10 07:34
From Matt's Wife: It is not a new concept, in fact if I was going to let a man fuck me i would require him to be shaved smooth
By #10886 at 21,Sep,10 10:01
By #59855 at 21,Sep,10 21:02
From Matt's Wife: Oh you would foot the bill nicely fore

By #95006 at 23,Sep,10 00:44
I wish more women would feel the same way. Being shaved makes me hesitent to "show off" in person
By Tobes at 23,Sep,10 16:04 other posts of Tobes 
My feeling exactly! I just find it exhilerating to have a fully grown hairless cock and balls!

Adult Discussion Forum