Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

iv a grower ! any showers ??

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #10906 at 17,May,09 17:24
mine is 3 inch when soft and 6.5 when hard ..whats urs?

Similar topics: 1.grower   2.Growers and showers   3."I'm a Grower"   4."Grower" or "shower"   5.Growers vs Showers?  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 18,Oct,09 09:29 other posts of MoeJoe 
Just a comment or two about cock size....Before the internet made it possible for sites like this, I used to think that I had a horribly small cock. I was thoroughly embarrassed to be seen at all, but I have come to realize that I am in the avaerage range for cock size, which I believe to be less than 6 inches fully hard. If anything I am probably a little thinner than normal. I have a slender cock, with a prominent head, so it has the appearance of being a bit thicker than it really is. Like they say..."Short and thick does the trick...Long and thin goes right in" !

By MoeJoe at 18,Oct,09 09:18 other posts of MoeJoe 
I guess mine would be considered a grower(but then aren't we all, if we go from soft to hard?). I'm a little less than 3 inches when completely flaccid and it grows to about 5.5 on a full bone. I have pics of it posted in my gallery of all conditions from shriveled to throbbing.

By #1047 at 18,Oct,09 09:14
about 2"soft and gets just over 5" hard

By #6568 at 17,May,09 21:06
Mine is TINY when soft, only about 2 inches an deven less when it's cold conditions!! But I go to about 7 inches when it's up. Have a look at my pix and you will see.
By MoeJoe at 18,Oct,09 09:09 other posts of MoeJoe 
I looked at your pics and I saw a fairly good sized hard cock, but did not see any pics of your tiny 2 incher...it would be nice if you showed some for a comparison.

By #3131 at 18,May,09 00:40
Can you show a video how it is growing up and/or getting small again? That increase in size must be fascinating!
By #6568 at 18,May,09 16:20
If you meant me, then yes I can probably do a video if someone can tell me what file type to use/convert to and how to get it on the site.

Actually, I will post a separate topic about vids as it's an interesting subject to me.

Adult Discussion Forum