Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

mature pussies

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #96204 at 23,Sep,10 17:09
are mature pussies better the best to screw?

Similar topics: 1.mature pussies   2.What makes a pussy mature??   3.Comparison of young and mature cocks   4.Black Lips For White Dicks 864   5.RESPECT  

New Comment

Comments:
By bignhard7 at 27,Sep,10 02:04 other posts of bignhard7 
would like to try

By botanic at 24,Sep,10 14:16 other posts of botanic 
I have never been into young pussy , even as a teen , so much better to have sex with a well made mature woman .

By #11431 at 24,Sep,10 14:13
well from the mature pussies point of view, I have to say I have more fun now , than ever when I was young !

By #5532 at 24,Sep,10 09:01
Why yes I am
By #7976 at 24,Sep,10 09:47
One can only imagine but then, I have a great imagination.

By #7976 at 24,Sep,10 00:41
The better question is are mature WOMEN better to screw? I am at a stage in life where I want to make love to a woman and feel her cum hard when I please her. That takes long, sensual foreplay to achieve and then using great skill to probe her vagina and hit just the right spot.

Young women are typically not that interested in taking their time and allowing themselves to be made love to. They are more interested in slamming their pussies on a cock and bucking like a mare in heat. That was good in its day, but it's better as a memory than in reality I think.

As for pussies, I've been with mature women that are like docking in an dehumidified aircraft hanger and others that are tight and lubricated after time and kids have passed through her portal. Kat is still a great fit after two kids. Since all pussies aren't created equal it's hard to say whether mature ones are better to screw but, a mature woman with a great pussy will make a man happier than anytime in life.

Adult Discussion Forum