Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

RESPECT

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #57759 at 01,Nov,12 20:24
DO YOUR RESPECT THE POSTING OF PICTURES FROM THE MORE MATURE LADIES. their pussies are so delicious and they know how to use them. So what about belle's?

Similar topics: 1.Communicating Your Desires.   2. Big Cocks Are Awesome   3.How dare you post face pics of others?   4.Ladies ONLY! Fellas, please respect that. Honest opinions!   5.Points Changes  

New Comment

Comments:
By #275302 at 02,Nov,12 11:11
I don't get the question. Anyhow, I think Bella can decide for herself if she wants to put pics up perfectly fine. To keep asking her to put pics up is rather disrespectful in my opinion.
By #218130 at 02,Nov,12 11:45

By #57759 at 02,Nov,12 20:07
again you are right and I publicly express my apology to bella, I respect the more mature women, those older than forty posting their pics, hope that is clearer.
By #301038 at 08,Nov,12 06:01
Do you respect just a certain age group of women who post pictures? The rest should wait until they reach a certain maturity level to deserve respect. I'm so lost... You are just stalking Bella for her nude pictures. Why don't you entertain yourself and post some fresh pictures of your mature cock that is keep getting better and better with age!
By bella! at 08,Nov,12 13:44 other posts of bella! 
I think what the doctor is trying to articulate is; kudos to the more mature woman ( you know, the woman over 40, me ) who post pics. Then there is lame attempt to qualify the term "mature" by saying the woman who knows what she wants and knows how to use what she has ( ask bella!, me ). I would venture to say that the doctor would be thrilled and thrilled if he were able to attract a woman of any age and especially of your caliber. It would be my guess that the doctor himself, is a lonely, old ( oops!, mature ) man and is trying to relive the thrills and memories of the years that have long passed him by. Peach, I wonder if the doctor could "handle" young women like you and littlecUnt? I bet he would soil his Depends if he even thought he had a chance......

By #57759 at 13,Nov,12 21:21
littlecUnt, I am not asking bella to post any pics since a long time ago. I can not say we are friends but I think we have found an understanding
By bella! at 13,Nov,12 22:42 other posts of bella! 
Oh, an understanding? Pray tell, what is that understanding?

By cupar at 03,Nov,12 13:22 other posts of cupar 
You publicly expressed your apology although your respect is somewhat thin by posting your question here maybe it should have been headed "I cant get no satisfaction"
By bella! at 03,Nov,12 14:52 other posts of bella! 
He can't get no girl reaction.
And he tries and he tries and he tries and he tries.....
By #282754 at 05,Nov,12 04:25
Guitar solo!
By bella! at 13,Nov,12 22:41 other posts of bella! 
A guitar solo to Satisfaction! Who's playing the guitar?

By #303133 at 03,Nov,12 14:43
My question: Mature ladies "know how to use" their pussies?
Are you suggesting that younger women look between their own legs and say: "Now, what the fuck am I supposed to do with THIS thing? Maybe it is a slot to store spare change!"
By bella! at 03,Nov,12 14:49 other posts of bella! 
Geez JustWill! Ones hoohah is an ideal orifice for coins and currency as well as a place for lipstick, a brush and phone. Wuh!? The young 'uns don't think outside their "box" .....they seem to think that the sole purpose of their pussy is to play "hide the weenie"!
By #149276 at 06,Nov,12 03:09
and for charge cards,just slide it between the lips

By #218130 at 03,Nov,12 17:24
DrGyno, it took me a long time to say this: WTF! You can't even spell Labia Majora? You don't know the vulva, WTF? Iwon't dare to take my female dog to you?

By #297360 at 03,Nov,12 13:10
Are you saying that women hit a "mature age" which you deem to be around 40, and they suddenly gain amazing vagina photography skills...?
By #218130 at 03,Nov,12 14:02

By #303133 at 03,Nov,12 02:23
You keep asking, and bella! keeps shutting you down. It's getting a bit creepy, Doc...
By bella! at 03,Nov,12 12:11 other posts of bella! 
Try to be respectful of DrGyno, THE MORE MATURE member ( in years not intellect ) that seemingly is over 65 years of age. He is alone in the retirement home and has all these empty, lonely hours to fill and reminisce about his younger years. Sadly, he posts so many pathetic threads begging women to post pictures of their breasts and pussies or hoping to recall the scent and taste of a woman. DrGyno is too weak , both physically and mentally to press the keys on his desktop ( yeah, not a phone or tablet ) device OR merely has forgotten what he was in search of. He idly waits, hoping that members will indulge him so that he might fondly recall the years gone by.

Adult Discussion Forum