Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

go ahead

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #85214 at 26,Sep,10 00:48
[deleted image]

i know i am opening myself up here but if you want to make a negative comment about my dick's size, shape, whatever, go ahead and tell me what you think. i'm interested to hear what you have to say.

Similar topics: 1.*** Your "PROFILE NAME" and how you came up with it ***   2.Who wants to meet up?   3.cum pictures   4.Truth or dare.   5.Go on have a Crack (no pun intended )  

New Comment

Comments:
By #96728 at 30,Sep,10 15:01
Even if you did get negative feetback what would you do about it?? This is what you've got this is what you have to live with. Negative feedback is only usefull if you can change it into something better, learn from it but in your dick's case there is nothing to learn nothing to change and there for nothing to gain...
So if you want me to be honest and give you some negative feedback I'd say stop wanting people to dislike you for the things you can't change and if you wanna grow as a person start working on realistic goals on the things you can change and improve on and have fun with it. Make learning into something nice
By #23212 at 08,Oct,10 01:25
I agree with all you've said here; but remember there are also 'sex games' that turn people on. Being 'bound up' turns some people on (They get untied. ) Being 'humiliated' turns a few people on, also, even if most of us do not like that.
By #96728 at 08,Oct,10 10:18
If it's a turn on just say so.. but he claims that's not the reason of his request... so that's what I based my reaction upon
By #23212 at 09,Oct,10 04:31
Yes, I can see what you mean, and agree.

Adult Discussion Forum