Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Truth or dare.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #111645 at 04,Apr,12 19:29
Go ahead and ask me any question, and ill answer it, or ask me to do something, and ill try to do it.

Similar topics: 1.Truth or dare game; post your dare/truth!   2.Lets play truth or dare!!!   3.lets play truth or dare   4.Truth or dare   5.Current truth or dare!  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 04,Mar,13 11:20
Have you noticed with all the people who start these pointless and amorphous "truth and dare" posts that once they place the original message they are not heard from again.?
By CreativeOne at 27,May,13 01:34 other posts of CreativeOne 
You are Sooooooo right and that holds true for quite a few others as well ! I wonder why members do that ... start something , but never finish or even respond to there own discussion !

"Good Point" John

By #358284 at 25,May,13 14:53
Okay, here's the deal, I am making a Challenge for all of the Big Dicks on this site. Who thinks their Dicks are Too Big to be Deepthroated Whole? If this is YOU, I'll bet that I can take you right down to the Root. Challengers? E-Mail me at: richardsteele37@yahoo.com

By #166058 at 05,Apr,12 18:41
i dare u to print off one of my pics go out side with it naked and hard take a pic of u holding it and send it to me

By #147052 at 05,Apr,12 14:51
I dare you to get in your car and drive to see me. Right this minute!

By bigone21 at 04,Apr,12 19:44 other posts of bigone21 
ok... dare!! i dare you to deepthroat me, let me take a pic of your face deep down on me, and post it on this site!!

Adult Discussion Forum