Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

incest

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #99102 at 27,Sep,10 15:26
send me a private chat so we can share our fantasies of incest

Similar topics: 1.IS IT AN INCEST OR NOT?   2.incest   3.Share your incest stories!   4.stories about incest!   5.Anyone like incest  

New Comment

Comments:
By #68656 at 27,Sep,10 18:42
Exactly as Dr. Fil states, this subject is totally inappropriate.
Incest is not a subject for this group, it is a despicable thing and the worst breach of trust.
By #7976 at 28,Sep,10 21:13
While incest may be titillating, it's a fringe perversion at best. Cultures, over time, have had varying views on sex with relatives and true, many societies believed that intermixing Royal blood would keep the bloodline true however, in the end it does just the opposite and causes many genetic abnormalities that weaken the bloodline.

It seems that in modern societies incest is defined as having sexual relations with anyone who is closer than a first cousin; the only exception being relatives by marriage or adoption. With that mind, we have determined that to keep our societal genetic mix healthy it's inappropriate, immoral, and unhealthy to engage in incestuous relations.

All that being said, I agree with everyone else that this is no subject to discuss here outside of an intellectual debate. And, sharing stories about incestuous fantasies is completely inappropriate here. My advice, delete this forum topic ASAP.

By #59855 at 27,Sep,10 19:40
From Matt's Wife: Agreed, not a good subject

Adult Discussion Forum