Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

SYD/C at work?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #91437 at 30,Sep,10 08:48
I think i mite be addicted to this site!i can only go on using my pc wen my gfriend is away.so i use my phone at wrk-most of the day!any1 in the same boat?

Similar topics: 1.Who jerks off at work?   2.Jelquing   3.jerking off at work   4.horny at work   5.Jacking off at work  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 01,Nov,10 22:56
With today's proliferation of sexual harassment suits I highly recommend that you keep your SYD/C visits out of the workplace and in someplace very private. I have been involved in a number of sexual harassment proceedings as a manager and some people are not at all consolable. It could very well lead to a loss of work, problems at home, and court proceedings that cost thousands of dollars. And that's even if your innocent.

My wife is very obliging and although she isn't into the texting part, we have lots of fun photo shoots and she has no problems with me sharing our pictures. If you can't get your SO (significant other) to understand, then keep it private and yourself safe.

That's just simple good sense and the best advice I can give.

By Walker at 01,Nov,10 20:45 other posts of Walker 
Describe addiction? Not a work no never. At home, on the road (iPad is great), in the middle of the night, in the morning before work. I suppose I could take my iPad to work, but no than I'd have to wank. Yup I guess so, but your my friends and I don't facebook that fucking lame. So I and show off and look forward to comments and requests to over someone's picture. So is it really an addiction or just a bunch of like minded people having fun, well mostly.

So jack on and keep those comments and pictures coming

By #34386 at 01,Oct,10 09:36
At work check messanges at times during the day too thanks to the blackberry, but dont post or anything besides that

By #88663 at 30,Sep,10 17:01
I'm at work using my blackberry, there are a few things I can't do with it though like private msgs and private chat..

By #95006 at 30,Sep,10 12:20
I check it by phone from work a couple times a day, but usually just to check messages and the topics on the forum.

Adult Discussion Forum