to exchange blowjobs

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

This is torture.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #94215 at 06,Oct,10 03:04
There's a guy at work i've wanted to do naughty things to since if started with up last year. Tonight he came into the bathroom while I was in there. I had taken a piss and was washing up, there was another guy washing up too. This got guy comes in and is talking to me while if is stood at the urinal. If turned towards me so I could clearly see his cock while if was pissing. He smiled when if saw me staring at it. But I couldn't say or do anything about it as we weren't alone. I've now been walking around with a huge boner for the last 2 hours and there are too many people around for me to slip off and stroke one out

Similar topics: 1.DICK TORTURE   2.How should I torture Matt   3.Cbt master   4.torture   5.Testicle torture / ball busting  

New Comment

Comments:
By #69967 at 10,Oct,10 18:44
Actually, I believe torture is actually worse than that scenario, I've heard. Ask the CIA and MI5 if you doubt. However it's not a position I'd want to find myself in. Pissing at a urinal with strangers. Who the fuck thought that idea up.. I'll stick to the cubicles..you never know who maybe watching and what their intentions maybe.. Hey thank God we don't have to take dumps in rows of strangers, at least not in my country of residence..
By botanic at 13,Oct,10 11:36 other posts of botanic 
when I was attached to a US Seabee unit overseas , dumping in rows wiith strangers was the only option .. well I used to go into the forest with my shovel .
By #69967 at 13,Oct,10 19:43
Yes, I'd choose the forest option, I'd rather do that with the risk of nearby bears contemplating eating my ass during(or after) the event.. ( I'd make the bears shovel it up)
By botanic at 13,Oct,10 19:55 other posts of botanic 
you are damn right ... I was lucky , no bears in that forest any way ! There was the odd bear in the barracks though !

By #7976 at 06,Oct,10 21:48
Just a helpful suggestion; keep your personal and sexual life out off your business. I can tell you from experience it doesn't work out well most of the time. I don't think it matters much which sexual orientation the people profess to be, it just leads to unintended consequences later in the relationship.
By spermkiss at 10,Oct,10 00:47 other posts of spermkiss 
As BushPilot said, hooking up with someone at work can be dicey. There's an old saying that goes: "Don't get your meat where you get your bread".

On the other hand, it does indeed sound as though he was flirting with you. If he's really hot you might want to throw caution to the winds and see what happens. Can you talk to him someplace other than the restroom and see if he'd be up for having a beer after work? If he says yes you'll know at that meeting if he'd be up for something more. Above all, do not even think of restroom sex at work. That's a minefield of unpleasant consequences.

By #88663 at 06,Oct,10 22:17
It would be great to smoke cock in the boys room!

By #59855 at 06,Oct,10 17:19
From Matt's Wife: Sounds like more goes on in the boys room than smoking

By hytiger at 06,Oct,10 10:10 other posts of hytiger 
I'd love to do naughty things with you!

Adult Discussion Forum