Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Want to suck a friend

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #109938 at 12,Oct,10 07:48
I am a teen male who wants to suck my friends dick I'm gay and he is not so how do I do this without ruining our friendship

Similar topics: 1.Guys, Has she ever made or asked you suck cock   2.my friend wants me.   3.Craziest, most unexpected person to suck your dick?   4.I Want to Suck Cock!   5.Best way to ask a straight friend  

New Comment

Comments:
By #69967 at 12,Oct,10 15:50
That's got to win the dumbest question of the week award. Hey weird idea, but why not target someone gay? You might get a warmer welcome to the idea with another gay boy. Failing that, you would have to drug your friend or hypnotize him in to believing he's gay. Call me mad, but I can't help thinking he'd want a female for that sucking event..unless he's so ugly babies, dogs and the elderly vomit when they see him of course... Here's an idea, have a better idea for your needs.
By spermkiss at 15,Oct,10 00:20 other posts of spermkiss 
I very much disagree. I am a gay man of mature years who has had quite a few straight friends over the years. I ended up in bed with several of them and most of them did not just assume inserter roles. (To put it in crude terms they sucked my cock and/or took it up the ass.) In no case did it ruin our friendship, indeed it brought us closer together. Sharing sexual intimacy strengthened our bond of friendship.

The only thing I would caution you about it that you must wait until your friend is ready. And this could take months or years. If he's someone you really like and on top of that is really hot this can seem like torture (believe me, I know), but if you try to rush him it will freighten him off, sex will never happen and it might very well ruin your friendship.
By #69967 at 15,Oct,10 16:06
Get over it. If you're gay aim for gay sexual liaisons - it's quite clear there are enough gay males to go around, so why deliberately disappoint yourself by setting your sights on a straight male ( if he is straight). If you're a straight male you are naturally attracted to the opposite gender.. It is a sad assumption of too many gay males that straight men are also gay and want gay sex. It isn't true. I don't, and the thought of having gay sex actually repulses me. If I had a friend who ended up wanting to suck my downstairs regions and give it to me up the arse( ass) I'd feel way too awkward and uncomfortable to want to continue that friendship.

Any truly straight male would never agree to having gay sex. At the very least you would have to be bi to agree and want that. And spermkiss, what a vile and manipulative advice plan to give out, sounds like pedo tactics to me..
By spermkiss at 17,Oct,10 00:38 other posts of spermkiss 
Your comments are so full of errors that it is hard to know where to begin. Perhaps the most glaring, however, is your writing style. You obviously lack both the intellectual capacity and the social grace to engage in a civilized intelligent discussion so you are reduced to such crude bullying tactics as vicious personal attacks, venomous un-founded statements and name calling. ("dumbest question of the week", "so ugly babies, dogs and the elderly vomit", "vile and manipulative advice", "pedo tactics" et al) Perhaps you come from a social and cultural milieu where that kind of behavior is the norm, but refined and educated people simply do not do this. Your style alone is enough for any intellegent person to dismiss your remarks as ignorant ranting, but some bear rebuttal.

The most obvious is your extrapolation of your own attitudes about gay sex ("actually repulses me") to all heterosexual men. One has to look no further than the comments posted by other members of this very site to realize that there are a lot of heterosexual men with at least some interest in gay sex. My own experience bears this out, I've had sex with lots of straight men. And there has been serious scientific research into this. The late Dr Alfred Kinsey found more than sixty years ago that roughly twenty-five percent of men had at least one homosexual experience to the point of orgasm. Since only about three percent of men are primarily of exclusively gay, there have got to be a lot of straight men who are trying it out. Other researchers have confirmed Dr Kinsey's results. You can look it up.

Finally, one has to wonder why a man who is repulsed by gay sex would visit a site where male genitalia and man-on-man sexual contact are on open display and would put his own genitalia on display. Obviously you are a very confused and conflicted individual who is very much in need of professional help. For your own sake and for the sake of society at large I sincerely hope that you get it.

Adult Discussion Forum