She'll Beg You For More!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

why do some women call themselves sluts?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #66057 at 15,Oct,10 15:28
just wondering why

Similar topics: 1.what do you call your pussy?   2.Were are the women at?   3.Does anyone like cum sluts?   4.Sluts   5.Whores and sluts.  

New Comment

Comments:
By #188764 at 03,Mar,12 17:02
Because "talking dirty" is hot!

By MoeJoe at 03,Mar,12 16:55 other posts of MoeJoe 
Because they are....

By #69967 at 15,Oct,10 15:45
Wild guess, but it may be because some are
By slipper at 17,Oct,10 05:50 other posts of slipper 
...and THANK GOODNESS!!!

By #7976 at 15,Oct,10 21:48
Personally, I find it demeaning even when I know that a woman is being self descriptive. Even though I have been with many women who could be categorized as sluts, I would refrain from calling them that except in the throws of ecstasy, and really can't say I find it attractive when they call themselves that. I suppose my thinking harkens back to the "lady in the parlor, whore (or slut) in he bedroom" philosophy.

By #6568 at 15,Oct,10 17:59
I've wondered about this too......

I think it's about needing to be freed from the constraints of society so that the woman can let herself really go and be completely physical. This is the antidote for our society which still chooses to see women as sweet, wholesome and chaste. That's fine until a woman really needs to connect with her physicality. It's now quie common for women to use extreme 'earthiness' to express sexuality,..thus the 'slut' thing and other idioms that 'nice' people would call filthy and disgusting. Some women need to be 'used' or treated badly to get really turned on, presumably for the same reason.....

.....In societies where women are closer to the earth they don't seem to need this kind of mental/emotional stimulation to free themselves for pleasure,...it's beauty and richness that gets their vibes!

Adult Discussion Forum