Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Not enough....

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #107855 at 17,Oct,10 11:48
I've been reading the Sex Diaries book, seems a lot of women welsh out on their husbands after a fw years of marriage. How many guys are here just 'cos they're not getting enough at home but don't want to be unfaithful?

New Comment

Comments:
By sailor at 19,Oct,10 13:27 other posts of sailor 
I get all I need at home. I enjoy looking at dick and pussies also, that are not at home. Always did.That's just part of my make up. I guess it is kind of a supplement,l of course it would be neat if my wife also got into it. Don't think that is gonna happen though.

By #7976 at 18,Oct,10 00:48
After twenty five years of marriage and two children we don't have sex as often as we used to. As for being here, I don't think it's a matter of being faithful or unfaithful. My wife knows I enjoy the conversations on SYC/D and the photos too. She obviously poses for me even though she's not into chatting very often and I am sure to let her know whenever someone, male or female, gives her a compliment, even if it's that they'd love to fuck her brains out. I love my wife, am as faithful as ever, and enjoy this medium of communication. There's no inconsistency in that.

Adult Discussion Forum