Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Wanna swap?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #42017 at 05,Nov,10 14:07
They say size doesn't matter but is there anyone here who would like to swap their monster cock for my cute little dicklet? - any comments would be appreciated

Similar topics: 1.Swap bjs in wichita ks   2.Sex on first date is the norm in modern world   3.Opinions on eachothers cock   4.Who likes to swap oral 69   5.Underwear Swap  

New Comment

Comments:
By slipper at 07,Nov,10 04:49 other posts of slipper 
Though I LOVE yours, I wouldn't swap... I've grown attached to mine!

By #69967 at 05,Nov,10 16:53
I wouldn't swap yours for my discarded kit kat wrapper - no offence I'd have absolutely no use for it, unless used for a prop at the circus..

Hope you appreciate that one..

p.s. 'they' "SAY"( missing word)
By #42017 at 05,Nov,10 18:10
Brilliant!!!! and well justified looking at your superb equipment
By #69967 at 05,Nov,10 18:20
Thanks - Twas only jesting of course - logistically I believe the swap scenario isn't that easy and if it were possible it would (in all probability) be quite painful - ouch. Having said that even if I was gay, or of micro dick proportions, I wouldn't swap that kind of part or any other part no matter how painless with anyone male or female. So good luck living with it - we are who we are we got what we got -I'm sure there's a reason somewhere - It's the soul that counts in the end..
By #107983 at 05,Nov,10 22:15
I would mind swapping my willy for an elephants trunk,,,, but knowing my luck, i bet it would just keep shoving buns up my arse all day

PS Shrimp, i think your cock is fine as it is!!!

Adult Discussion Forum