Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Tribute to my wife

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #114565 at 16,Nov,10 20:56
Would any of you out there care to do a tribute to my wifes photos and send them or post them. She for some reason doesn't think anyone would be interested in her since she had a baby 2 years ago!
Let us know

Similar topics: 1.Tribute video   2.Would you Tribute my Wife?   3.Tribute suggestions   4.my wife warnt tot be tribute   5.Tribute my wife  

New Comment

Comments:
By leopoldij at 30,Jun,15 21:54 other posts of leopoldij 
Her boobs are amazing. Those nipples mmmmm....
[deleted image]

By #291032 at 08,Jan,14 01:00
Any way you like it is good . My wife is also new to this. Shes toying with the idea of bi, but at the mo we just look and fantasize, id like her to watch me fuck another mans wife while he watches too.
--------------------------------------- added after 71 seconds

And she says your pussy is good looking too

By #114565 at 16,Nov,10 21:10
Hi everyone it's Cindy. JP868's other half. I am allowing JP to do this post because I have only been with him and he wants me to explore being with others. I enjoy showing myself off but no one else has ever touched me. I'm curious to see how it excites me (or not) to see others penis' on me with cum shots. I'm trying to work my way up the ladder for him so be patient with me. I do love it when he showers me with his semen. I love how warm it feels and yesterday he made me rub it all over my chest and spend the whole day at work with his semen on my breasts. It was quite the turn on.
By botanic at 19,Nov,10 16:59 other posts of botanic 
well I would love to call round and shower you myself .. you are lovely

Adult Discussion Forum