Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

i want my first bi experience

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #9305 at 02,Jun,09 07:44
okay i am 'straight' but for years i have thought about playing and sucking another cock. this website is a godsend as i can see all sorts. i have recently even dreamt about sucking one and it felt great. i have sucked on my girlfriends rabbit before, but not so she knew. so i would like to do it for real, but the catch is i am not attracted to men really. so it would have to be quite a feminate body with next to no hair. and the cock would need to be smooth and sexy. i reallywant this can anyone help. i dont mind size, probably similar to me which is 5 - 6 inch. would be okay with more but i want to be able to fit it in my mouth. let me know.

Similar topics: 1.Gay And Straight Stories   2.age of first gay experience   3.Experience with Craigslist Personals:)   4.would love 1st time gay experience :)   5.Does the first experience cause other experiences?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #7976 at 07,Jun,09 22:38
Oh for Ch...t sake, leave the damn bunny alone. If you want to try having a homosexual experience then go out and find a willing mate and give it a whirl. If it is something you want to continue, then at least you know what you are missing. If not, you have definitive evidence that it isn't for you. In either case, leave the lower order animals in peace.

By hipster at 03,Jun,09 19:27 other posts of hipster 
Me too, where are you in UK?

Adult Discussion Forum