Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Is cyber fun cheating?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #41486 at 03,Dec,10 04:39
I am curious to hear what others consider cheating. Is masturbating while chatting? Phone sex? Cam to cam sex? My thought is that if my body and heart remain untouched by another it is fantasy and not really cheating. Full body contact with s/o present is good too.

Similar topics: 1.Need help please re: cheating   2.I want a long distance cyber bf   3.Its not cheating   4.Is it really cheating   5.Cheating on husband  

New Comment

Comments:
By #667453 at 07,Jun,22 14:08
Yes. Fidelity in a relationship is only to that person. Fantasizing of someone else is cheating, unless u have your partner's permission to. If he agrees to you having cyber sex or real sex with another, it's not cheating. Fidelity and loyalty take different paths.

By #545468 at 08,Feb,19 04:51
The word cheating can have a emotional component to it and that instantly brings in a wide spectrum of views. I believe that it's better to masturbate rather than forcing things with my partner. So if I choose to masturbate on a cam, no big deal. If I masturbate on cam with another guy masturbating on his cam, still no big deal. If I blog about masturbating or whatever, I still see no big deal. Once I start dreaming about the other guy, then the cheating starts. If I am simply playing with myself then I see nothing wrong

By #59855 at 07,Dec,10 20:54
From Matt's Wife: Well I know I will never ask anyone to do something that they don't want to do. Like camming, we don't do it and I don't like to do it or even watch someone do it but guys nag me all the time like it is no big deal even when I say I don't want to.
By #7976 at 12,Dec,10 15:56
One would think that once told, they would have the decency to drop it. But then, they're just showing that they're not the people you want to get to know.
By #59855 at 12,Dec,10 21:21
From Matt's Wife: I agree with you totally

By #7976 at 03,Dec,10 21:43
Absolutely not! "Cheating" requires a commitment either emotionally or physically. A conversation, no matter what the resulting arousal might be, is nothing more than conversation. If masturbating while catting is cheating then masturbating while fantasizing is also cheating and I don't know of anyone who believes that.
By boy at 04,Dec,10 11:41 other posts of boy 
Yes, can only agree! I myself have a lot of fun here and my wife knows that and doesn't mind at all!

By #116477 at 05,Dec,10 19:54
Strange logic considering fantasizing doesn't require any interaction with any real life person so not the same as cam to cam at all. And some would believe that even fantasizing about someone other than your partner is a form of cheating. After all, you could say that if you fantasized about something really sick, that does kind of make you sick for real. And it all could get real as a result of those fantasies... "Cheating" is where there is any dishonesty, secrets and lies, betrayal, cover-ups or any attempt to hide or deceive anyone relating to an act. If there is, then that IS CHEATING. Cam to Cam secretly is cheating but not on the level of real-life meetings obviously. It can only not be cheating if it is openly and honestly carried out and no one is in the dark about it and when no one can get hurt by the truth.

p.s. Cheating at cards or Business doesn't require a commitment either - cheating is cheating
By #7976 at 07,Dec,10 01:34
Cheating in a relationship is a matter of point-of-view. A couple who is into swinging and agreed upon a certain level of contact and participation with and by others aren't cheating if they stay within the rules. On the other hand, if a couple has an agreed upon belief that cheating is the simple desire for another person then the very act of thinking about another is cheating. Since the rules change depending on the belief system then a commitment or agreement is exactly the pivotal issue in determine what equal cheating. Most relationships fail the test because everyone has a slightly different belief in what equal cheating and the one who finally finds out that the other has a more open belief system is the aggrieved party which leads to marital or relationship problems. It is always important to discover these differences early in a relationship , agree to a mutual definition of the beliefs, and as a couple commit to following this definition.

By Gntlmn at 06,Dec,10 22:53 other posts of Gntlmn 
Morals?......on an exhibitionist site?...

By #99845 at 04,Dec,10 03:59
I say no.Cheating requires physical contact.

By #59855 at 03,Dec,10 05:34
From Matt's Wife: I for one will usually only talk dirty if Matt is with me

Adult Discussion Forum