Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Hard fucking

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #13286 at 04,Dec,10 20:43
There's this guy I really like, but he's pretty mild-mannered. I think he wants to have sex with me. I'm wondering, if he seems to approach sex gently as well, how can I encourage him to do me hard and aggressively without making him feel insecure?

Similar topics: 1.Sharing a cock with my man is the best!   2.exes huge cock   3.Fuck My Whole Life......Please Help   4.New discovery   5.Anyone else find it loads harder to hookup as a bottom than being top?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #485312 at 19,Feb,16 07:07
l love hard fucking, theres nothing better that getting pounded long and hard, love when a dude gets aminal with you and it feels primal, no words can explain the rush l get when a cock is slammed into me as hard as they can and it hits your insides with such **** it feels like youre getting holes punched in you *lix*

By #6568 at 04,Dec,10 21:18
I think you are 'overthinking' things jsut a bit,....get him on his own and be sensual and nice to him,..encourage him to enjoy your body and see how things go. When (and if) you are both really happy about eachother, tell him you sometimes have submissive feelings and ask him to 'help you out' by having some rough hard sex 'just for me'........

......If he is a real man and really likes both as a friend AND a woman, he will not let you down, trust me!

By #120667 at 04,Dec,10 21:15
some guys just don't like that, and you may never be able to press him for that. you have to look else where for your fun. sorry
By #45601 at 04,Dec,10 21:16
Good point Chris! For anonym's sake lets hope not!

By #45601 at 04,Dec,10 21:14
He's going to have sex however he "knows" how to have sex. You will need to encourage him in the direction you want to go. It will depend on how patient you want to be. If you have sex and find out he's pretty mild in bed, you have at least broken that ice. Now you are a little more free to talk about sex, and you can then start mentioning that you could use a good rough night of passion. The other option is to simply start getting rough (hopefully without scaring him off ) Start by gently digging your nails into his back and judge his reaction. Kiss him harder and harder and dig deeper and deeper with the nails. In all honesty, most men want to know what women like and don't like. If you dont tell us what you want we dont learn. I may be a "small" guy, but I have kept them coming back time and again simply because I am not afraid to ask what a woman wants or likes. Most guys are just embarrased to ask, dont be afraid to take the lead, just be nice to the poor fella =

Adult Discussion Forum