Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

It's been real, and it's been fun but...I think it's time to leave.

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #101604 at 20,Dec,10 03:16
I'm sure that some of you will have smart-ass comments about this, but I can't help the way I feel. There are some super creepy people on here and I just can't ignore it anymore. And it seems that most of you are more interested in guys anyway. Nothin' wrong with that...but it just seems like I'm playing in the wrong playground. Ya know? Anyway...I think I'm gonna go clean up my act. Have fun.