Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

masturbate in public

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #127495 at 26,Dec,10 15:12
who likes to masturbate in public ??

Similar topics: 1.masturbate in public   2.how do you determin if it is safe to masturbate or get naked in public??   3.sex in public??   4.Masturbate-a-Thon   5.Anyone more brave to do stuff in public, now that wearing masks is normal?  

New Comment

Comments:
By #114565 at 26,Dec,10 23:00
Me and hubby both love it. Sometimes we do it together. Sometimes I do it when I'm alone. For some reason, by myself is a little more exciting. Cindy.
By #127495 at 26,Dec,10 23:18
...and what exactly do you do? ...be more specific...
By #114565 at 28,Dec,10 04:57
sometimes i go to the mall parking lot and get undressed. I go to the 2nd floor at one of the exit/entry points to a major dept. store. there is a small opening in the concrete about four feet across with bars. I am completely naked and masturbate and play with my breasts, while guys walk directly underneath me. sometimes i have to get their attention so they look. I press my body against the bars so they can see all of me. Hubby likes it when I do it on my own. Other times he seems to get upset about it. there are many other instances but I think those stories can wait for another time
By #443033 at 30,May,15 19:38
I would love to see that. Maybe I'll need to visit that mall

By #64328 at 31,Jan,12 19:12
Bathroom stalls,porta potty, in the car or outside adds to the excitment. I dont want to get caught but knowing someone is close by and has no idea what im doinf is just HOY

By #64328 at 10,Jan,11 16:55
I have been doing it since I was a kid. School,woods,friends bathrooms,dressing room,work,swimming pool,public restrooms and the list goes on. Doing it in different places is just exciting. I have only been caught once and that time I got caught on purpose.

By spermkiss at 09,Jan,11 02:54 other posts of spermkiss 
I've done it dozens of times. I've also had partnered sex in public dozens of times. It really opens up your mind to put your body and your sex on public display.

Adult Discussion Forum