Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

questions about asking if someone is bi

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #122299 at 28,Dec,10 22:00
I have a friend, I know he is bi. The reason I know is I was looking on craigslist for a mmf threesome and I saw a post from him and his girl. Since then I have wanted to talk to him about it, but it is kinda weird to bring it up. Any suggestions?

Similar topics: 1.*HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS*   2.Questions about the newer sections   3.Retarded ass questions that you know are retarded but still want to ask anyway.   4.Triva Time   5.Questions of the Dat  

New Comment

Comments:
By #13219 at 13,Jan,11 16:15
Responding to the ad might be the way to go
By #13219 at 13,Jan,11 16:19
I noted you listed yourself as str8 So what is the purpose of taking to him about it? If you desire sex with him then go for it but if you want to discourage him then leave it alone
By #59855 at 14,Jan,11 17:45
From Matt's Wife: He has asked this question more than once and keeps leaving out information. Which leads me to believe that he is trolling

By #88663 at 13,Jan,11 15:45
Just ask! If he is than you have a playmate...

By #4222 at 13,Jan,11 00:36
Can you just respond to his ad? Sounds like a perfect oppty. MMF is awesome when all three are into it.
By #59855 at 13,Jan,11 04:50
From Matt's Wife: Didn't we already cover this?? You left out that the girl friend said in the add that they were looking for a guy for him again. I would just talk to him....Why is this bothering you so much???

Adult Discussion Forum