to exchange blowjobs

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cumming without being hard?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #119027 at 06,Jan,11 01:21
I got a guy to cum when his cock was soft, is that common?

Similar topics: 1.Cum on pics   2.Mouth cumming vids   3.Maybe gay?   4.Cum without cumming.   5.Getting off on pain pills  

New Comment

Comments:
By smokieb69 at 26,Jan,11 18:11 other posts of smokieb69 
i sometimes cum when I am soft if i am stimulating my prostrate- thats the only time it happens to me. it is also the times that I can have "multiple orgasms"

By botanic at 26,Jan,11 16:45 other posts of botanic 
well I dont know about that , but what is really strange is that the guy was soft when YOU there ! I know I would be rock hard ..

However I do have a pal who can often ejaculate when soft or semi hard , but then he has the biggest cock I have ever seen 'live' and I reckon he hasn't got enough blood in his whole body to fill his cock to full hardness !

By #64328 at 13,Jan,11 17:02
I would think most guys have at sometime

By slipper at 07,Jan,11 02:48 other posts of slipper 
I do sometimes and it is a different feel for me. My cock is more sensitive while soft. And, when soft the cum oozes out, as opposed squirting while hard.

By Walker at 07,Jan,11 01:35 other posts of Walker 
Yes, it is quite easy. I can get excited and with little effort cum ever in my shorts.

By #64328 at 06,Jan,11 17:38
Its not uncommon. If I am just going for a quick orgasm, I can jack off and cum before im hard. Also if I have just orgasmed and go again right away I can cum when soft. Its a awesome orgasm too

Adult Discussion Forum