Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Do you take pictures of yourself in other peoples bedrooms and bathrooms?

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #119027 at 06,Jan,11 21:08
I had a neighbor over for dinner. He excused himself and went to the bathroom. I saw an odd flashes of light in the hall and went to look. I saw the flash coming from under the bathroom door! So I know he was taking pictures in my bathroom. So i figured he was taking pics of his cock. Is that common for people to do that?

Similar topics: 1.no pictures   2.FUCK THE FAKES'!!!!!!!!!!! PLS PROVe U R REAL!   3.SEX IN RESTROOMS   4.Best public bathrooms London   5.Public posted pictures  

New Comment

Comments:
By MoeJoe at 07,Jan,11 10:21 other posts of MoeJoe 
He was probably playing around with a pair of your dirty panties from the clothes hamper!
By #127462 at 07,Jan,11 10:36
You mean we should look out for pics of a dreamy looking chap in a risque situation doing, uhm, interesting things with lookinforme's undies ?
By #119027 at 07,Jan,11 21:44
The guy I've been playing with said he would send a picture of his cock and her dirty panties.
By #127462 at 08,Jan,11 07:00
How would you react if you find photos of your neighbour in your bathroom on here?
By #119027 at 09,Jan,11 16:50
That would mean I found him. I would be very excited like the first time I posted and got so many guys to comment all I had to do is touch myself to get off. I tease him about going to his secret place with my dirty panties
But for now I play with a stranger in his play land.
By #127462 at 09,Jan,11 17:09
I guess for me it depends. If a complete stranger -imagine a craftsman repairing something in my home- used my bathroom as scenery and the pics show enough interior that I could easily recognise it I would most likely be pissed off. I would feel used or something like that. On the other hand, if I know the person -a neighbour or a friend- I would be much more relaxed about it. Well, it's clear that some persons use the pics on this website to get off . That does nothing to me. If some nice guy or gal masturbates to my pics, well, I hope they have fun. But it's neither really hot nor disgusting.
By #119027 at 12,Jan,11 22:32
Looks like most of the focus in on the cock not the bathroom. It is hard to tell from the little bit of background that can be seen it really doesn't matter. If you can see the bathroom in the background they look similar.

So party on
By Walker at 14,Jan,11 02:03 other posts of Walker 
Your giving me ideas, going to friends and neighbors houses and going through the dirty laundry hamper and jacking my cock and cumming on the dirty panties and taking pictures Cool...
By #119027 at 26,Jan,11 22:01
I gave you that idea? Somehow I think you were doing that for a while, years maybe. I'd like to catch you with your cock out
By Walker at 30,Jan,11 18:46 other posts of Walker 
Yes OK I've done it for years, jacking my cock in other peoples bathrooms. Pictures came along with my digital camera. Cloths hamper diving is not an option for the most part. Don't see that very often these days. Don't know why, haven't really thought about it before.

By #135959 at 30,Jan,11 18:33
Don't know but I do it

By #7976 at 07,Jan,11 00:33
No, and I think it's a bad idea over all. I realize your not posting pictures of people here but unless your specifically told it's OK, then putting the private areas of their home online at a sex site seems like an invasion of privacy. Outside, fine. Inside, not without permission.

Adult Discussion Forum