Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Find local men
to exchange blowjobs

Musky cock

This is an Adult Discussion Forum of Show It Off Site
If you wish to participate you should register on that site and write there

Started by #88663 at 07,Jan,11 15:29
The other day I was working in the basement and worked up a sweat. I went to take a shower and got a wiff of my cock and balls they were all hot and musky....I got hard instantly it reminded me of fooling around with a kid after soccer practice, his cock would be all hot and sweaty the smell was intoxifying and his cock salty. anyone else have an expieriace like this? please share